“Excellent food...always great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Chelsea's Kitchen

Chelsea's Kitchen
Ranked #13 of 3,057 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: Mexican, American, Southwestern
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Camelback East
Paradise Valley, Arizona
“Excellent food...always great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013

We both enjoyed our dinners last night...the Del Mar Salad is my favorite, but I tried the Ahi Tuna Salad and it was also very good. This is a great place to meet friends or just have a nice dinner for two. The patio is comfortable and quiet

Walnut Creek, California
“Best buger ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2013

We shared the deviled eggs and the burger. Both were absolutely fantastic. Was expecting mediocre at best, but boy were we surprised with the quality. The Stella Artois was also lovely and cold and kept very well. Would highly recommend this place.

Phoenix, Arizona
“Great Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

First time going and I will defintely be back. Located off of Camelback it is a little restaurant with a lot to offer. I went with people from work on a Tuesday evening and it was full. The parking lot was full, we had to valet which is complimentary. We sat outside on the back patio which is just beautiful, even in 100 degree weather they have a full mister system which defintely helps to cool you down. As for the food, I had a hard time choosing. The menus is not extensive but overall lots of options for the discerning palette. I went with the Ahi tacos, which came with a quinoa and kale side salad (so good), fresh guacamole, their version of pico ge gallo, and homemade really small corn tortillas. I actually had to split the slices of Ahi in half to fit in the corn tortillas. But there was defintely enough food for me. The cost of the tacos was $18 and I think they were the highest priced tacos but they were so good. I have also been trying to eliminate gluten and I liked that you could advise the server of your need for gluten free. Note: they do not claim to eliminate all cross contamination, so be advised. Overall, I loved this place and will be back very soon probably for brunch!

Fort Myers, Florida
“Recommended by the "locals"...worth the short wait!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013

We've learned to ask our local friends and acquaintances where to eat. This restaurant is no exception. The clientele appeared to also be local and many repeat customers. The atmosphere is warm and casual...place nicely decorated with an open kitchen and lots of outside seating. Food was excellent...fresh food...nice variety.....service was great...they even had a plate of cookies near the front door! I would definitely return....probably many times.

Visited April 2013
Calif
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

The short rib with a fried egg on top to die for. I hate cooked carrots but somehow there's were delicious