“A Botox Believer!”

Suddenly Slimmer Day and Med Spa
Ranked #3 of 38 Spas & Wellness in Phoenix
More attraction details
Owner description: Suddenly Slimmer is the largest full service day spa, medspa, weight loss, laser hair removal, and wellness center in Arizona. Some of the services available are massage, facial & peels, microdermabrasion, IPL photofacial, Botox, Dysport, Fillers: Juvéderm, Perlane, Radiesse, Restylane. Weight loss, hCG Diet, B12 Shots, Dukan Diet, Lose Weight.
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed May 8, 2014

I have been coming to Suddenly Slimmer Day and Med Spa for the past two years after looking for Botox in Phoenix and Laser hair removal in Phoenix on Google. I have been totally impressed by the service, the people, the attitude, the affordability, and not to mention the results and have never looked for any other place. I can appreciate their kindness approach with every client. Everyone that I have encountered there has been an amazing by their quality work. They have listened to my concerns and have addressed them accordingly: I am totally impressed and would recommend this place to everyone without any hesitation. They have gone above and beyond their way to help.

2  Thank ThemiseBo

Reviewed February 23, 2014

I needed tattoo removed and checked for tattoo removal in Phoenix and tattoo removal in Scottsdale or Tempe areas and found mostly place that do it and no much on removing it. I am very pleased that I found Suddenly Slimmer day and med spa .Saharra is very sweet and caring!. She's such a sweetheart and I'm glad I found her. It's like, she's a fairy that can just make magic with a zap of laser and the ink is gone.
She encouraged me to look my best, and her service is very welcoming. I can talk to her, and she will give me best advice and comfort, something I haven't found much in many other spa places.
The treatment is going well, and I am surprised how my tattoos are disappearing. I can't wait to see the final outcome.

Reviewed February 4, 2014

I can recommend the shiatsu (acupressure) at this spa. I was looking for shiatsu acupressure, which isn't nearly as easy to find as acupuncture. I found a wonderful shiatsu specialist (Jessica) at Suddenly Slimmer, who also is trained in a variety of massage techniques and even ear coning, which I'd never had done before (wax removal). The whole experience was very relaxing and therapeutic.

1  Thank Maggie L
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I was looking for under the eyes dermal fillers in Phoenix and Scottsdale before setting my appointment with Suddenly Slimmer Day and Med Spa
First of all I had a free consultation with their doctor and she was extremely helpful let me know about the pros and cons with the injections under the eyes
I love the way my dermal filler under the eyes came about! She fixed my botched under eye filler under one eye and it's perfect now. She said that medical practitioner uses dermal fillers under the eyes to help with the problem of bags to remove the depressed curve that forms between the cheek and the bag, also that she could also build up the cheek to help smooth the area between the bag and the cheek. Her goal is to fill the trough below the bag and lift the cheek to provide a more natural contour between the two, disappearing the appearance of the bag. I found in Suddenly Slimmer Day and Med Spa my Restylane in Phoenix best option!
I wouldn't have anyone do Restylane under my eyes again.

3  Thank Alexandra T
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I'm a regular spa goer and try new places when I travel. I stumbled on this spa and they had some neat treatments that I can't get at my local spa. The treatment itself was okay, I didn't see the results that they did but I'm pretty hard on myself. I found this spa very disorganized. My appointments didn't star on time. I got put into the sauna for a few minutes and it was 20 minutes before they came to get me out. I had 3 treatments one day and 2 more a few days later. I found there was no flow between appointments, the technicians didn't seem to know what type of treatment I was getting. The only exception was the facial, it was good and as I booked, however I again was "left" for a time while my face was being steamed. The other oddity was a lack of facilities, there is a change room with lockers but no showers. I had a treatment that left me soaked and there was no towels to dry off before getting dressed. I don't think I would return net time I'm in the area. Too expensive and disjointed

2  Thank diggerjones