“Very enjoyable round! Course is interesting”
Review of Vistal Golf Club

Vistal Golf Club
Maineville, Ohio
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 105 helpful votes
“Very enjoyable round! Course is interesting”
Reviewed March 22, 2011

Played this morning with 2 other gents (Tiger and Bill). Teed off at 842 after paying about $30 through golfnow.
Was originally meant to play yesterday but a storm went though. The course were very understanding about letting me change days. Using golfnow, I'm sure they never had to.

Started badly with a 7 on the first. This was probably due to me arriving 8 minutes before my tee time. Traffic from Avondale was horrendous and then my tomtom sent me to the wrong end of the course and therefore spent 5 minutes looking for an entrance!

Played from the white (6,200 yards) and the course played pretty short (but my driver was behaving!).
Lots of different holes that were both challenging (bunkers and water galore!!) and pretty.

After being +7 after 7 holes went -1 for the rest of the round.

Round only took just over 4 hours. Excellent pace.

Would definitely recommend.