“Bartender needs to grow up”
Review of The Turf

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Turf
Ranked #49 of 87 Nightlife in Phoenix
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Last night I was told by the management of this bar that I would not be served by the bartender because I walked out on a tab on my previous visit. I'm not saying this couldn't happen, and as soon as I was told this I gave the Manager $100.00 and a sincere apology. The bartender would not serve me because of this. The more I thought about it the more angry I became so I went home and found my Visa card statement that showed I did pay my tab. Not only was the bartender in the wrong, but so was the management for not telling this cocky kid you don't treat customers like this. I took my bank statement to the manager this morning and he did apologize, but the damage was done. This jerk of a kid embarrassed me in front of my friends and customers.

Plenty of bars to go to in Phoenix , but I can guarantee you I won't be going back to this one or any other restaurant owned by this company. By the way, they kept my $100.00 and I was told I could come back the days the young bartender was not working! I think not.

2  Thank Rick M