“Excellent Hotel for Phoenix and PHX Airport Area”

Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport
Ranked #28 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Reviewed November 29, 2012

The Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport is a comfortable, clean, well-run hotel with a super friendly and competent staff, convenient location, good business support, and very reasonable pricing.

I make frequent business trips to Phoenix and have stayed at several hotels there, especially those near the PHX airport. This is the by far best full-service hotel I’m found.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
RadGM, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2012

I appreciate you taking the time to provide such great information for future Phoenix travelers. Our location combined with our service is mentioned by many business and leisure traveler. We hope to see you back when travel takes you through Phoenix Sky Harbor in the future. Thanks!

Reviewed November 26, 2012

We were in Phoenix and Mesa and flew in and out of Sky Harbour airport. Shuttle service was great, on time, friendly and very familiar with the area. Helpful with places to go and see. Upgraded us to suit so we could experience the facilities. Pool was outdoors which we like and very clean and well maintained. Perfect hotel experience. Thank you very much for making our stay special.
Martin & Karen K.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
RadGM, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2012

Martin,
Thanks for that awesome review. I am so pleased to hear that your stay was special and we hope to see you back at the Radisson Phoenix Airport when travel brings you back to the Valley.

Reviewed November 23, 2012

I have been in the travel business for over 30 years and have stayed in more hotels than the happy hooker, but for hospitality and comfortable accomodations, I was so impressed with this hotel. I felt the most genuine welcome and the staff was so professional and anticipated all of my needs in the most gracious manner. I felt like I was visiting family. My room was so comfortable and the sleep number bed was fabulous. Room service was fast and great, and the shuttle at 440 am was right on time. I will become a regular client.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
RadGM, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2012

Thank you for your great comments regarding the Radisson Phoenix Airport. I am pleased that someone with so much travel experience had such a great stay and got a chance to experience our family. We hope to see you more often and are happy you are choosing our hotel as your home away from home for your future trips to Phoenix. I hope you get the opportunity to come back for pleasure and enjoy a get a-way weekend. Thanks again.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

Was in Phoenix for a conference downtown, but the conference hotel was rather pricey, so after reading the reviews on here, I opted for the Radisson, and I'm very glad I did. The room was spacious, comfortable and clean, wifi was easy to get onto (with sufficient outlets) and I loved the extra touch of having a bottle of water for the guest each day. Free parking was also a big plus. But what really sets this hotel apart is the excellent service. The front desk staff is extremely friendly and efficient. I'd had packages shipped to me at the hotel, and they were ready and waiting when I arrived, and they even had the hotel shuttle driver give me a ride to a nearby restaurant and would have picked me up from there if I'd wanted. Solid breakfast buffet too. Only minor quibble--bed was fairly comfortable (I didn't play with the firmness settings--maybe next time), though the cover was on the heavy side. Wish I could have removed a layer rather than have to make the room colder. But that's a very minor quibble in an otherwise awesome experience. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank jonplaywright

I appreciate you taking the time to post this review regarding your stay at the Radisson Phoenix Airport. I am pleased you found our hotel for your business at the Phoenix Convention Center. With the light rail so close, the Radisson Phoenix Airport is a great option for business even in downtown Phoenix. Thank you for mentioning so many of our features and especially the friendly staff.
Best Wishes,

Reviewed November 19, 2012

This is a great hotel! The facility is spotless, our room was comfortably appointed, the staff is warm and friendly, didn't eat in the restaurant but the lounge had great food late into the evening. They are totally prepared for folks like us who were traveling and needed ready access to the airport.
Here's the best part...have you ever wondered if anyone reads the hotel surveys that the major chains often send you after your visit? Well, I can tell you for sure that the Radisson Phoenix Airport does. I was shocked to receive a personal email from the director of rooms at the hotel thanking me for my specific comments....which, by the way, were all positive.
In this day of waning customer service, it is refreshing to see an establishment that still cares! Kudos to you Radisson Phoenix Airport!!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Joyce V

Wow! Thank you for taking the time to fill out our customer survey and for posting this great review for future travelers. We do appreciate all guest comments that come in many forms and feel that is one of our strengths as a team. I am so please that you had a great time during your stay and with our follow-up. We hope to see you back at the Radisson Phoenix Airport when travel brings back to the Valley of the Sun.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

This hotel is very well located for returning a rental car at the Airport.
However, what really makes the difference is the exceptional and very helpful staff at the front desk, as well as the very friendly shuttle service.
Facilities are not of the latest trends, but everything is very clean and efficient. The environment is also very safe.
A very pleasant way to end an Arizona vacation trip.

L. Marechal

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank LOUISAM663

I appreciate you taking the time to share your great comments regarding your recent visit to the Radisson Phoenix Airport. Thanks for mentioning our convenient location and friendly staff. Hopefully next time, you can stay longer to enjoy our pool, fitness center and local area as well. See you soon!

Reviewed November 19, 2012

Once again, the Radisson Hotel provided a great place to stay on my last business trip. The hotel is always clean, staff are friendly and knowledgeable, and the rooms are always clean. The breakfast buffet was great each morning. I always stay here when on business trips to Phoenix, and they have never provided anything but a great experience.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Dave I

Dave,
Thanks for providing your great comments regarding your stays at the Radisson Phoenix Airport. I appreciate you taking the time and continuing to use our hotel as your home away from home. Our staff enjoys seeing return business travelers and providing great hotel experiences for all. See you soon!