“Excellent value for an amazing hotel”

Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport
Ranked #33 of 173 Hotels in Phoenix
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Stayed here the weekend of November 2/3 on business. Staff is friendly and helpful, and the rooms are clean and well appointed. Sleep number bed was terrific- didn't want to get up to go to work :)
Could only occassionly hear an airplane- rooms are well insulated from neighbors and outside noise. Food in the hotel restaurant was quite good as well, and there are some excellent restaraunts in the area should you choose to go out. The only drawback is parking. We were always able to find a spot- but it took some searching, as they do have meeting rooms- and most, if not all, of them were in use. Will stay here again without a second thought.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
RadGM, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2012

I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at the Radisson Phoenix Airport. I am pleased that you had such a good stay and enjoyed our restaurant. We just hired a new Chef and will be doing a complete makeover of the restaurant including a new menu. I hope you can come back to stay with us in the future and see the new concept. Thanks again for your comments.
Ted Trembath - General Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1,113)

Reviewed November 4, 2012

I would not ordinarily stay in an airport hotel for more than one night, near to an early/late flight. Because of the excellent TA reviews we chose to stay here for three days( before an early flight on the fourth day!). And very good it was too. My main criticism was regarding the lighting: far too dark/dim in the spacious suite we had. So this may be just about personal preference, but I prefer well lit places, with the option of dimming. That said, everything else was great. I don't know about sleep numbers, we just slept fine in the bed, very comfortable. It was clean, and maintained well daily. Lots of towels etc. Outdoor pool was very good. We had the very nice a la carte breakfast each day, making a change from buffets. Good view. Staff lovely, very helpful. Very reliable airport shuttle. Just over a block away from the metro which we used daily to go downtown/ Tempe/ Papago Park. I certainly recommend.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MargaretJay

Thank you so much for your great comments! I appreciate your honesty about Airport hotels, and am pleased that your expectations were exceeded. Our central location, close to the light rail and great amenities make us a great choice for business or leisure and a recommendation from a seasoned traveler like you means a lot to the team. We do have a room’s refresh scheduled next year and will address any lighting issue, so thanks for your input. We hope to see you back at the Radisson Phoenix Airport when travel brings you back to Phoenix!

Reviewed October 31, 2012

I will never stay anywhere else when I come to Phoenix!!! I take an early flight when I travel to Phoenix and they always have my room wating for me even if it is at 8:00 am. The rooms are always clean and the staff is oustanding

1  Thank PAT M
RadGM, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2012

Wow - thanks for such a passionate review! We love when our guests come back again and again. The staff enjoys our return customers, but knows that a clean room is what everyone wants. Hope to see you back soon now that our weather is beautiful!

Reviewed October 31, 2012 via mobile

Had to stay here when flight was cancelled. The staff were very helpful. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The Sleep-number bed really was nice. Pool nice and large fitness area. There is a restaurant in the place but we ended up eating at Tee Pee for Mexican. The hotel is on the bus line and a short walk to the light rail. (You can purchase tickets at the light rail for the bus too). Within a 10 minute walk to Pueblo Grande Museum. The wall paper and some furniture was a little worn so the Very Good rating otherwise would have been Excellent.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank RTeal

I apologize that your flight was cancelled, but appreciate all the comments regarding the staff and the things to do in the area. You really did some great exploring and thanks for sharing all that local knowledge for future guests. We hope to execute a room’s refresh next summer, but will always have our friendly, helpful staff.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

We stayed at this hotel because we needed an airport close to the airport. The hotel was great! Very nice staff. The shuttle service was great. We turned in a rental car and hardly had to wait to be picked up. The shuttle the next morning getting to the airport was so easy.
We were able to drive a quick couple of miles for some dinner and a few places to run around.
I would highly recommend this hotel for an airport stay.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business

Thanks for the great review regarding the Radisson Phoenix Airport. I appreciate your thoughts on our location and hope to see you again soon,

Reviewed October 29, 2012

I find myself in Phoenix a lot, and I've tried many of the options near the airport. The Radisson is certainly the best. Nice rooms, very comfortable (Sleep Number) beds, fluffy pillows, good food options, quiet and clean and convenient, and competitively priced. Plus, the service has always been very pleasant and "above and beyond." I will always stay here if it's an option.

Room Tip: The suites are very nice...see if they'll upgrade you (they often will!).
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with the Phoenix Airport hotels and specifically your glowing review of the Radisson Phoenix Airport. It is always great to see a seasoned traveler like you staying with us and returning. I hope to see you back soon when you travel to Phoenix next.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

I feel like part of the family when I go to this Radisson. I do not even look at staying anywhere else in Phoenix. I stay at this hotel every single trip to Phoenix. From the manager recognizong me as a return guest and leaving snacks in my room for when I arrive, to the restaurant's personalized service, to the helpfulness of every single employee in the place. 100% satisfaction every single stay.

Room Tip: The front of the hotel catches the awesome sunsets, the back side of the hotel gets the beautiful su...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
RadGM, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2012

Thank you so much for your loyalty - we love when family comes to visit! I am so pleased that you have caught on to our 100% Satisfaction attitude (and Guarantee). The staff enjoys when they can get to know our frequent travelers and meeting new ones every day. We look forward to your next visit.