“Everything you could ask for”

Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport
Ranked #28 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Reviewed October 29, 2012

I find myself in Phoenix a lot, and I've tried many of the options near the airport. The Radisson is certainly the best. Nice rooms, very comfortable (Sleep Number) beds, fluffy pillows, good food options, quiet and clean and convenient, and competitively priced. Plus, the service has always been very pleasant and "above and beyond." I will always stay here if it's an option.

Room Tip: The suites are very nice...see if they'll upgrade you (they often will!).
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
RadGM, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2012

I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with the Phoenix Airport hotels and specifically your glowing review of the Radisson Phoenix Airport. It is always great to see a seasoned traveler like you staying with us and returning. I hope to see you back soon when you travel to Phoenix next.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

I feel like part of the family when I go to this Radisson. I do not even look at staying anywhere else in Phoenix. I stay at this hotel every single trip to Phoenix. From the manager recognizong me as a return guest and leaving snacks in my room for when I arrive, to the restaurant's personalized service, to the helpfulness of every single employee in the place. 100% satisfaction every single stay.

Room Tip: The front of the hotel catches the awesome sunsets, the back side of the hotel gets the beautiful su...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
RadGM, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2012

Thank you so much for your loyalty - we love when family comes to visit! I am so pleased that you have caught on to our 100% Satisfaction attitude (and Guarantee). The staff enjoys when they can get to know our frequent travelers and meeting new ones every day. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

I spent 3 nights. Very pleasant and comfortable. Beautiful view. Very comfortable bed. Excellent restaurant (the guacamole is the best I have ever had and the drinks were just right). Friendly and helpful staff. Two factors which prevented me from giving it the top rating: the room was never made before 3:30; and there's no courtesy phone at the airport.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
RadGM, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Radisson Phoenix Airport. It is great for others to hear of some of our best features including the view, friendly and helpful staff. I apologize that we do not have a courtesy phone at the airport and it is good to note that you should call the hotel directly when you land and have your luggage. We do clean every room every day, so I apologize that your room was serviced later in the daily schedule and please let us know on your next visit and we can arrange an early service for your or any room at the time of check-in. Thanks again for your feedback,

Reviewed October 22, 2012

I recently stayed at this hotel on a business trip. The room was pretty standard, but the service is absolutely OUTSTANDING! You feel like everyone at the hotel is at your service. When I made the reservation, it was made more complicated than it needed to be. But from the moment I arrived at the hotel, everything was perfect. Upon check-in the attendant "uncomplicated" my reservation. She made sure I had everything I needed (including driving directions). The attendant in the bar area was very nice and attentive. Even the cleaning staff was personable and cordial.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Thank you so much for sharing your review including such nice comments regarding the employees. It seems that you were able to interact with many different staff members and experience our Yes I Can culture. This is what sets us apart from many other hotels. I am pleased you had such an outstanding experience and hope you had a safe journey back to Detroit (Go Tigers!)

Reviewed October 20, 2012

This hotel has signs all over that say if you are not 100% satisfied, let them know and they will do what they can. They mean it too. There wasn't anything big, but the little details were always nice. The room was quiet and turned over perfectly. The staff was friendly and you could tell that they saw each other as a family. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a place to rest in Phoenix.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
RadGM, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2012

Thanks for your comments regarding the Radisson Phoenix Airport. I am pleased that you were able to experience our "Yes I Can" service culture played out with our 100% Guest Satisfaction Guarantee. Our team does enjoy serving our guests and it is great you picked up on that and shared for others. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Radisson Phoenix Airport when business or leisure travel brings you the Valley of the Sun!
Ted Trembath - Gneeral Manager

Reviewed October 20, 2012

I selected this hotel primarily for its convenient location relative to the airport, but was really impressed once I got to the room. From the North side of the hotel you get a beautiful view of the city and those unique Phoenix peaks rising up out of the valley. Everything in the room was perfect and luxurious. The sleep number bed was furnished with tons of white linens and good pillows. Everything in the hotel was spotless. The hotel construction must be good because I never heard another soul once in my room. The free Wi-Fi Internet was fast and reliable so I caught up on emails and such. I used the business center just to print out my boarding pass, but I could have gotten real work done there given the multiple computers and large flat panel monitors. The staff at the front desk were friendly and efficient, and the staff I met in the hallway always smiled and greeted me. It really was a good stay. I will definitely be back.

Room Tip: The North side views are the best.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Thanks for sharing such nice comments regarding the Radisson Phoenix Airport. Many people find us for the convenient location and then are pleasantly surprised by the amenities. Our high speed internet and business center compliment the great Camelback Mountain view and friendly staff. We hope to see you again when you have more time to enjoy the fitness center, restaurant and pool!

Reviewed October 19, 2012

only stayed one night awaiting my family the next day at airport. shuttle service was great however upon arrival at sky harbour airport this hotel is not included in the coutesy phone lisiting so remember to bring hotel info. front desk where very pleasant and minimal wait for shuttle at 1030 pm. check in was a breeze appears that pilots and airline staff use this hotel as well a good sign! room was typical although the beds are horrible. ate at restaurant in morning food was typical they have brk buffet for 14.00 pleasant service and overall great one night stay

Room Tip: no courtesy phone at airport to call shuttle so bring hotel info and cell phone
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others on Trip Advisor. I am pleased to hear you had a positive experience with the staff and shuttle service. We look forward to welcoming you back if your travels take you to the Phoenix area again in the future.