“Tasty and reasonable”

Wild Thaiger
Ranked #176 of 3,061 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Encanto
Grecia, Costa Rica
“Tasty and reasonable”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

I've been driving past this place for years and finally made it! Very pleased with everything. We'd hoped to sit on the patio but it was reserved. Indoors was a bit noisy, but the lighting was good -- easy to see the menu but not glaring. I was pleasantly surprised that the offerings were so reasonably priced -- they must make their money on the drinks and desserts (which we didn't order -- I love creme brulee but can't seem to see its relationship to Thai food). Anyway, the food we ordered was wonderful and beautifully presented. Seafood was fresh and well-cooked; beef was tender. I probably could have gone for three *** (Thai hot) instead of two ** (really hot). It's always hard to tell the first time you try a new place. Even though I love spicy food, I've sometimes been taken aback. We will definitely return, and next time I'm going for ***!

• Visited April 2013

Phoenix, Arizona
“So Yummy!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2013

We tried a variety of dishes and loved them all. The staff was very nice too. Every time we have gone it has been busy but only once had to wait for about 5 mins.

Visited January 2013
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
“Not too wild”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013

Food was very good but I've had more interesting selections at other Thai places..
Somewhat difficult to figure out how to get to their parking.

Visited October 2012
“I wish I would have found this place sooner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2013

I live in Phoenix and found this restaurant through an internet search for best Thai food. The internet didn't lie this place was fantastic. Everything we ordered was great I highly recommend trying it.

• Visited March 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“Marvelous Thai Delights”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2013

My wife Marian and I eagerly await our Friday visit to the Wild Thaiger for what we know will be a fabulous meal and today certainly was no exception. We each started our lunch with a steaming bowl of Chicken Hot & Sour soup which could not have been better. Marian's lunch was the incredible Ginger Fish with Swai. Wonderful lightly battered Swai set in ginger sauce filled with a multitude of fresh vegies. My lunch was today's special Shrimp with Special Pineapple Curry which frankly I hated to see leave my plate. The sauce was to die for with just the right amount of bite. We were then treated to Coconut Taro Custard for dessert which was just the perfect way to top off the magnificent lunch. Wild Thaiger is the perfect place to enjoy the most wonderful Thai food served by a staff that is second to none. To sum up, we flat out loved it.

• Visited March 2013