“Sauced!”

Ranked #616 of 3,154 Restaurants in Phoenix
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Neighborhood: Camelback East
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Sauce is located near the Harkins theater in Notera , Happy Valley, AZ. It's location makes it perfect for a quick dinner, before or after a movie. It claims pizza and wine as it's offerings, but has a great menu of starters, salads, pastas, paninis and pizzas. They make everything fresh from scratch and you can't go wrong. Ordered the regular crust, sausage and cartelized onion pizza, The pizza crust is unique and tasty. Excellant! I had the capresee bruschetta. Fabulous with the balsamic reduction, fresh mozzarella and tomatoes. Excellent selection of wines. Walk in, read the menu, step up and place your order. Have a seat in comfortable chairs and your order arrives quickly. Friendly and helpful staff. I will definitely get Sauced again!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We ate at Sauce on Glendale Rd on Memorial Day. We hadn't been there in quite awhile. The pizza was as good as ever (we had sausage, carmelized onion, and wild mushroom) but the salad we tried (vegetable and avocado) was not really very flavorful. It was full of good veggies and had a sprinkling of powdery parmesan but didn't seem to have any kind of dressing. We added salt and more cheese and it was OK but we wouldn't order it again. All in all, this is a good place to go for a quick casual meal.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Sauce in Phoenix airport has to be the best pizza I have ever eaten anywhere in the world and that includes Italy!!!
The crust was very thin and crispy just right when you have a 10 hour flight

Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

Just what you want in a thin crust pizza. At SkyHarbour airport. Created a vegetarian pizza and it was excellent. Very crisp thin crust - don't add too many toppings.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

My wife and I walked by the Sauce in Scottsdale, and the pizzas looked good so we decided to try the place by our hotel for lunch and were not disappointed. Do not let the strip mall location scare you; the inside is very nicely decorated with a few tables and a raised bar; be prepared to be seated at a table with other folks just like you were in Europe. We decided to try a soup, salad and a pizza. I ordered their potato bean soup and it was really good. I was surprised because the combo doesn’t sound like it should work, but it does. My wife had the vegetable salad that comes with normal salad veg plus asparagus and avocado. It was also a very delicious offering. We had the pepperoni and mushroom pizza and it was delicious. A nice thin crust pizza with just the right toppings. We really enjoyed our lunch. The place stayed crowded for lunch and looking at the other pizzas and salad (and the tomato soup) this is place I wish I could eat at again. Highly recommend it for a casual meal.