“More than just a great building”
Review of Orpheum Theater

and up
Phoenix Scavenger Hunt Adventure
Ranked #29 of 234 things to do in Phoenix
Reviewed June 28, 2012

I love the historic building but if the performances on the stage were not good it would only be a museum. I very much love the charm of the building and then when you get in your seat and get good sound and views to a good performance it makes my experience amazing.

1  Thank arizonaac

Reviewed June 18, 2012

We saw My Fair Lady on our only visit to this theater. It's a beautiful building. Acoustics were good for such an old venue. We'll definitely go back.

Reviewed June 1, 2012

The Orpheum is a testament to the greatness of renovation. The Orpheum provided an excellent venue for the plays I saw there. The building itself is an experience--I would encourage taking the tour.

1  Thank Norma T
Reviewed May 22, 2012

Saw a concert here recently. It is retro, posh and elegant. I would recommend it. Staff is friendly no matter how many times they are asked the same question by different people.

1  Thank Shelby P
Reviewed May 16, 2012

Row 6 seats for scalper prices - was pleasantly surprised by the beautiful ornate surroundings. So glad Phoenix maintained this historic landmark. Obviously not enough bathrooms so just make sure you go before arriving.