“Best Chorizo and Eggs ever”
Review of Rosita's Place

Rosita's Place
Ranked #171 of 3,176 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: Mexican
Neighborhood: Encanto
Neighborhood: Encanto
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Have been to Rositas place many many times, absolutely the best Chorizo and eggs I have ever had. My son loves the Machaca plate and everyone loves the fresh sizzling hot chips at the table. The salsa always has a nice kick to it, I love the green salsa made with fresh jalepenos. The servers have been here forever and still offer great service whenever we come in.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

This place is the real deal and is a must eat at if you love mexican food. I had the cheese crisp as an appetizer and a beef chimichanga. It was the best I've ever had. Can't wait till I have to be in Phoenix area again.

Reviewed May 23, 2012

I have been going to this restaurant since it was originally located on Buckeye Road with no waitresses who spoke English. This is what we old time Arizonans used to call "Sonoran" style. Actually, it is Tex-Mex: that is, cuisine developed by Americans of Mexican descent along our southern border. It characteristically has sticky yellow cheese, green chili(usually pork), and refried beans, among other things. Rosiita's does it as well as anyone; one of our three favorite.Mexican eateries.

Reviewed April 3, 2012

I must say that after going to 'so-called' best Mexican restaurants in the Phoenix area and finding nothing but disappointment, this was a welcome change.
It is definitely an authentic Mexican restaurant that does not apologize for serving up delightful Mexican morsels. We loved it.
Each dish was both a pleasure to the eyes and the palette. My chicken with mole sauce was very flavourful.
Word of caution, the salsa dip before the meal, really puts hair on your chest - so go easy on it. However, if you order a side of guacamole and sour cream and take them together with the salsa, it can be heavenly with the hot fresh and crispy chips they provide.
And did I mention that it did not cost and arm and a leg, in fact it was extremely reasonable for a party of 4 with alcohol - $58 total.

2  Thank Kestral120
Reviewed March 22, 2012

Have been there 4 times now, nothing but exceptional Mexican food!