“Great antiques”

Brass Armadillo Antique Mall
Ranked #47 of 228 things to do in Phoenix
More attraction details
Owner description: The Brass Armadillo Antique Mall in Phoenix is home to over 600 antique dealers, the largest number of antique dealers under one roof in the entire desert valley. As you explore our aisles full of millions of antiques and collectibles, you'll discover antiques of every kind, including an especially large collection of Depression glass, crystal, china and pottery; including Roseville and Rookwood.
Glendale, Arizona
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great antiques”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

My husband and I love to come here. We usually go here at least twice a month to walk around. After eating a big lunch on Saturdays, we love to go and walk around. There are so many unique items you can find here and no matter how often you go, you can always find something new. My parents love to come over and go also. You need a lot of time to go through here. The store is huge. We have been to the one in Goodyear also but love the one of the I-17 more. We have bought some great stuff here. They have a cafe and sell soda and water also. I have not eaten at the cafe but it looks like they have good food. There is a sitting area in case you get tired and they have little shopping carts. Everyone who works here is really friendly. During holidays they have free hot dogs and they also have raffles for the whole weekend. This is a treasure not to be missed. There is plenty of parking. They have a website and are also located on Facebook. I would love to visit all their locations across the country one day.

Visited July 2013

Mililani, Hawaii
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Spend an entire day here easily!”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

This antique store is AMAZING! You can find everything under the sun at reasonable prices. I spent a total of 6 hours in one day just browsing the endless inventory. The dealers were incredibly friendly and very willing to assist me on my adventure! When I checked out I simply asked if any of the dealers offered discounts and I received 10% off!

A must visit for anyone venturing through Omaha. Bring water and a snack!

Visited June 2013
Ohio
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“If we didn't have to fly, I would have bought quite a bit”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

They have a huge selection with lots of variety in their merchandise. Everything from antiques and vintage to collectables and unique items. I spent a good hour in the store but I was really trying to distance myself from buying anything since I would have had to pack it all way and take it on the plane with me. So that said, I could have taken more time and spent a couple hours or so.
Definitely bring some walking shoes and a loaded wallet!

Visited May 2013
Estero, Florida
60 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 129 helpful votes
“TOO MUCH TO TAKE IN”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

One fantastic collection of everything under the sun. Bring a large wallet, because you CAN NOT leave without getting something, as their items cover everything from coins and rocks, to yard decor, home decor, vintage signage, tack, etc

Visited April 2013
Michigan
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Great variety, and interesting finds”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Spent most of a morning just wandering and looking. Great section with unique jewellery.

Many intersting items from new to old. I got some great jewellery, and my wife found a very interesting coffee. pot. Well worth the visit. They have two locations and we visited both of them.

Went back twice, and there were new things on display each time.

Very easy to find. Just look for the big sign on the side of the freeway.

Visited November 2012