“Spend an entire day here easily!”

Brass Armadillo Antique Mall
Ranked #48 of 228 things to do in Phoenix
More attraction details
Owner description: The Brass Armadillo Antique Mall in Phoenix is home to over 600 antique dealers, the largest number of antique dealers under one roof in the entire desert valley. As you explore our aisles full of millions of antiques and collectibles, you'll discover antiques of every kind, including an especially large collection of Depression glass, crystal, china and pottery; including Roseville and Rookwood.
Mililani, Hawaii
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Spend an entire day here easily!”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

This antique store is AMAZING! You can find everything under the sun at reasonable prices. I spent a total of 6 hours in one day just browsing the endless inventory. The dealers were incredibly friendly and very willing to assist me on my adventure! When I checked out I simply asked if any of the dealers offered discounts and I received 10% off!

A must visit for anyone venturing through Omaha. Bring water and a snack!

Visited June 2013

Ohio
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“If we didn't have to fly, I would have bought quite a bit”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

They have a huge selection with lots of variety in their merchandise. Everything from antiques and vintage to collectables and unique items. I spent a good hour in the store but I was really trying to distance myself from buying anything since I would have had to pack it all way and take it on the plane with me. So that said, I could have taken more time and spent a couple hours or so.
Definitely bring some walking shoes and a loaded wallet!

Visited May 2013
Estero, Florida
60 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 129 helpful votes
“TOO MUCH TO TAKE IN”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

One fantastic collection of everything under the sun. Bring a large wallet, because you CAN NOT leave without getting something, as their items cover everything from coins and rocks, to yard decor, home decor, vintage signage, tack, etc

Visited April 2013
Michigan
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Great variety, and interesting finds”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Spent most of a morning just wandering and looking. Great section with unique jewellery.

Many intersting items from new to old. I got some great jewellery, and my wife found a very interesting coffee. pot. Well worth the visit. They have two locations and we visited both of them.

Went back twice, and there were new things on display each time.

Very easy to find. Just look for the big sign on the side of the freeway.

Visited November 2012
Valparaiso, Indiana
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“An excellent adventure!”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Wow, we were in that place for about 7 hours. It was filled to the brim. Many booths, many deals!
We strolled leisurely and tried to see everything. The staff was excellent. They were very, very, helpful and friendly. We drove there from Tucson and it was really worth it. I am not from the area and my sister and brother-in-law took my sister and I who were visiting from Indiana. We found some great bargains. There is so, so much to see, so take your time!

Visited March 2013