“Pretty Good”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner
Devon
“Pretty Good”
Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

Never fails to hit the spot,good menu and varied choice,staff very friendly and nothing too much trouble,menu prices to suit most pockets

Lockeford, California
“Great spot by the Hyatt”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Across the street from the Hyatt, this place has outdoor and indoor seating. I sat outside. They had a propane heater going, and it was very nice. They have a couple of TV's facing outside so we could watch the game. I had a western cowboy burger, which is basically their bacon cheese burger with barbeque sauce and an onion ring added. Great. I also had their spicy tuna melt, Very flavorful. Don't get the regular fries which are just potato twigs. Get the country potatoes instead. If you are there on the right night, a street musician sets up on the sidewalk to serenade the diners. Even though it was about 50 outside, the heater made the outdoor seating very pleasant. A little pricy. As I recall, the burger was about $13. The beer was excellent, and happy house made up for it.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank John W
Lincoln, California
“Very nice place.”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

After a matinee at the Herberger theater we wanted to watch the Farmer's golf tournament and have some dinner. We found this place and it offered several TVs and a nice menu. We decided on sharing a combination platter appetizer. WOW.. It was very tasty and there was plenty for 2 and would have served more. After a couple of beers, golf and the appetizer we were both satisfied. Very good service, nice atmosphere and good location. Enjoy!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank EC4U
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Totally baffled at how anyone could rate this place higher than a 1 or 2”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Went there with my the wife and kids because of the ratings here and was totally disappointed. Lets start with or waiter Tony. He was dressed like a slob, he had no service skills whatsoever, and he even came off rude if I wasn't giving him the benefit of a doubt.
The food was horrible. My kids had the chicken fingers with fries. The fries were cold and tasted like they were fried with fish. The ketchup was empty and even after asking for some I was ignored. I ordered a burger and it is FAR FROM PHOENIX'S BEST BURGER. Even Red Robin or Carls Jr blows this place away. It was way overcharred, had the taste of propane, and once again my fries were ckld.
The only ounce if deceent service was from whoever was workkng the door. He is the one who gave me ketchup and sent my fries back for hot ones.
Honestly, DO NOT COME HERE! This was a moderate review considering or total experience. I didn't even go into what my wife and two little girls experienced in the restrooms or the type if atmophere. I am still amazed about the misguided reviews here.
GO SOMEWHERE ELSE.

1 Thank cagfam
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great burger, great music”
Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

Wonderful atmosphere and make sure to get the chefs grill potatoes...absolutely delicious! The local guitarist was move to have during our lunch and great TVs for football.

1 Thank jsf430