“Very nive place”

Ranked #78 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Indio, California
“Very nive place”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Staff is great. Room was big, clean and comfortable. Had a micro and ref. Free internet was a healthy 5mps. Breakfast was nice and a free happy hour. Good location also and nice pool in courtyard. very quiet.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Jimmsocal
Shawn K, General Manager at Quality Inn Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, July 8, 2014
Thank you Jimmsocal for staying with us! We appreciate your review and compliments! Our property has gone through a large renovation in the past year and we are excited about the results thus far. We hope to see you back with us in the near future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
  • Czech first
Regina, Canada
Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

On our way to Nuevo Mexico when missed connection on trip earned through wife's business. Were put up here with two other couples. We were happy with the accommodations but were only staying one night.

Enjoyed the pool and had no complaints. Went for supper at Rustler's Roost and had a blast.

Hotel wouldn't be our first pick ourselves but was fine for a night.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Clintski
Hawaii
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Flying out of Phoenix we had a couple days to stay and we chose this hotel because of the good experience we had the last time. Since our last visit, just my husband and I, the room has been updated and looks great. This trip, we had our 2 teen grandsons and it was very comfortable. We were on the bottom floor, which was nice since we had a lot of luggage that needed to be re-packed for the trip back home, and the parking was very conveniently located. The complex has apts facing the center pool area and the reverse side facing the outer areas ( the city). Our apt was steps away from the pool, which is equipped with chairs and towels and a whirlpool. This Clarion still serves dinner to guests and a free alcoholic drink, bartended by a lovely woman there who is the best part of this hotel. We needed to leave before breakfast was to be served and she gave us some bagles and cream cheese and fruit for the next morning. The dinner has a nice little salad bar and meat and starch selections were really good. Now I am not talking fine dining here or super buffet, but for the price you pay, you get a clean room with good beds, friendly staff, free dinner and drinks, free breakfast, good parking, free internet....and more, for a great price. Having two teen boys, we saved a lot on dining out and they were happy to be able to jump in the pool since the temps went up to 104. I will definitely book here again when in Phoenix.
The only thing I would improve on this room is the bathroom. It is super small. I would have appreciated just a little more elbow room for dressing, since there were other family members present.

Room Tip: I liked the bottom floor. The place feels really safe although it is a very open concept and a room...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
3 Thank gwanma
Buffalo, New York
Reviewed March 17, 2014

We were in Phoenix from New York State to visit my son and escape the winter weather. We chose this hotel because it was close to my son's condominium, which is in a suburb of Phoenix, ands we could use our Choice points. The hotel was undergoing renovations at the time of our stay. However, we were not disturbed by any construction and were provided with a room on the first floor. The room was rather small, with an exterior entrance, two double beds, small refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker. We appreciated the free Wi-Fi as well. The flat screen TV had one premium channel (HBO) and several other cable, local and national channels. The free breakfast and dinner (with a free glass of wine in the evening) was a special treat. The outdoor pool, although small, was heated and comfortable. We were able to enjoy a few afternoons around the pool in the 80+ degree weather in Phoenix. The hotel staff were very accommodating and responsive to our inquiries.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank ScorpioLinda
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed January 28, 2014

I booked through Choice Hotels with my reward points. I got to the hotel and knew I was in trouble. I checked in and walked to my room. The place was under construction but you could tell it was a poorly maintained hotel. The elevator was beat-up and scary. I walked into my room and there were rips in the furniture and the place did not look clean. I decided I could not lower myself to stay there and returned to the front desk and told them of my issues. They did not even try to give me my points back. Even free or with reward points I would not stay there.

Room Tip: Don't pay until you check out the property and the room
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank AJ100USA

Travelers are raving about these Phoenix hotels

Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Booked on points from choice.com. Arrived late night after a 10 minutes drive, plenty of parking available, old looking lobby but friendly check-in. This location is motel style with exterior door. The room was good sized, with outdated but clean furniture, led TV with good channel selection, king bed, and free Wi-Fi.

The following morning, went for breakfast, which was decent, waffles, scrambled eggs fruits, muffins. It is this place is getting a makeover, as most rooms are being renovated. The gym is OK. The pool area was well maintained with a nice jacuzzi. Honestly, I would be OK coming back.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
5 Thank Lubiere
Payson, AZ
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Hotel was under major construction 1/2 of the Hotel being renovated. I would have not stayed knowing that. The other 1/2 is old & dirty, bedding is very uncomfortable, when I stepped out of the shower & grabbed a towel & out fell a lighter ??? @ that point I was wondering where the crack pipe was hidden LOL. I would not recommend this Hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family