“Delicious Cool Treats!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1,763 of 3,037 Restaurants in Phoenix
AZ
“Delicious Cool Treats!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2014

We tried this place for the first time and we'll be back! You can sample anything before you decide. The Italian ice is made fresh daily with fruit. We got the family special which includes 2 Italian ice and 2 Gelatis. A Gelatis is Italian Ice with Frozen Custard. We chose the Gelati with Mango & Vanilla custard. Root beer with vanilla custard. Then Strawberry Mango Italian ice and Chocolate Italian ice. They were all the delicious, the fruit flavors were our favorites. The addition of the custard with the Italian ice was very good. We cannot wait to return to try more flavors! Customer service was excellent as well!

• Visited July 2014

Scottsdale, Arizona
“WOW!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014

My husband and I wanted to have a good dessert after a not so great dinner. I had driven by Rita's many times but did not know much about it. We thought it might be a good place to try. At first I was baffled by the idea of having frozen custard with ices ( I am from New York and we always had ice cream and Italian Ices separately), but I was game to trying something new. I ended up having the vanilla custard with the cotton candy ice and my husband had the swirl (vanilla and chocolate) custard in a cone. We both were really wow'd by the custard and then the ices and custard mix was a definitely home run for me. I have been craving more since we left. YUM! You now have 2 new customers for life.

• Visited July 2014