“Best Bread in the area!”

Breadcrafters Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #7 of 59 Bakeries in Phoenix
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
Cave Creek, Arizona, USA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Bread in the area!”
Reviewed November 12, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

They also make sandwiches out of their bread and they are awesome. The price is right as well. Nice togo salads.

Visited November 2013

Tempe, Arizona
“Tasty sandwiches, salads and pastries”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

This is an independent bakery and café with a large menu. With the first bite into their warm turkey sandwich I knew this was first-rate, with a savory combination of ingredients. My friend had a salad and the greens were high-quality, and she uncharacteristically ate every bite. The setting is small and simple, but the food outstanding and at bargain prices. My takeout of raspberry lemon bars proved to be a hit with both my husband and myself. Breadcrafters also offers full loaves of a wide variety of breads and an extensive case of pastries and ready-to-go take-outs. My friend is a regular there and I wish I could be, too. Hope they will expand and open a café in Tempe!

• Visited October 2013
“Delicious!”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

I started going to BreadCrafters years ago when Nancy owned it. I stopped going for awhile, and recently went back. The food is just as good (if not better)! We haven't found a sandwich shop/bakery this good since we went to Con Panè, in SanDiego. I highly recommend this restaurant!

• Visited October 2013
AZ
“Cute bakery”
Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

Continuing my quest for the best baguette in the desert & fell upon this place while running errands. Got a blueberry muffin & a baguette. The muffin was decent. The baguette although crispy on the outside & soft on the inside was okay. It had a strong yeast flavor. My quest continues.

• Visited September 2013
Washington
“Wide selection”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We ate here for lunch on a recent trip to Scottsdale. Great selection of unique and tasty sandwiches and salads at reasonable prices. The sandwiches were huge so we got two meals out of them. Nice shaded area to sit outside.

• Visited May 2013