“Tasty sandwiches, salads and pastries”

Breadcrafters Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #8 of 54 Bakeries in Phoenix
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Tempe, Arizona
“Tasty sandwiches, salads and pastries”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

This is an independent bakery and café with a large menu. With the first bite into their warm turkey sandwich I knew this was first-rate, with a savory combination of ingredients. My friend had a salad and the greens were high-quality, and she uncharacteristically ate every bite. The setting is small and simple, but the food outstanding and at bargain prices. My takeout of raspberry lemon bars proved to be a hit with both my husband and myself. Breadcrafters also offers full loaves of a wide variety of breads and an extensive case of pastries and ready-to-go take-outs. My friend is a regular there and I wish I could be, too. Hope they will expand and open a café in Tempe!

• Visited October 2013

“Delicious!”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

I started going to BreadCrafters years ago when Nancy owned it. I stopped going for awhile, and recently went back. The food is just as good (if not better)! We haven't found a sandwich shop/bakery this good since we went to Con Panè, in SanDiego. I highly recommend this restaurant!

• Visited October 2013
AZ
“Cute bakery”
Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

Continuing my quest for the best baguette in the desert & fell upon this place while running errands. Got a blueberry muffin & a baguette. The muffin was decent. The baguette although crispy on the outside & soft on the inside was okay. It had a strong yeast flavor. My quest continues.

• Visited September 2013
Washington
“Wide selection”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We ate here for lunch on a recent trip to Scottsdale. Great selection of unique and tasty sandwiches and salads at reasonable prices. The sandwiches were huge so we got two meals out of them. Nice shaded area to sit outside.

• Visited May 2013
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
“Great local sandwhich/bakery shop”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Great stop for breakfast or lunch. The food is always fresh and varied. Lots of different choices on breakfast, sandwiches, soups, salads, cookies, muffins, scones, and more....There is a cute little outdoor seating area that allows dogs. The inside is a bit crowded so if it's a nice day, sit outside. The service can be a bit spotty. I've had good experiences and really bad experiences. This is probably the one thing that keeps this from being a 5 star rating.

• Visited April 2013