“Great Food!”

Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Deer Park, New York
“Great Food!”
Reviewed April 24, 2012

I was in town visiting from NY and wanted a quick breakfast deli/bagel place. I really don't like any of those franchise bagel places like einsteins or bruggers so I figured I would try this place! I was so pleasantly surprised that their breakfast "sammies" were soooo good! I got eggs bacon montery jack cheese and avocado on a panini croissant and my boyfriend got pulled pork and eggs on sourdough!!!! They were both delicious!!!!

1 Thank lms8517

Phoenix, AZ
“Absolutely yum!”
Reviewed January 28, 2009

I have eaten at this place several times now and I am never disappointed. Each time I go I'm tempted to try new things. I almost always can't just leave with my lunch and feel I need to take something home for later. I've tried several of their breads now, the walnut, pecan raisin is my personal favorite so far, but the Swiss and Black Pepper loaf was to die for. My family all love their Vianese Pull Apart roles, but I'm not sure if those were only available during the holidays. Most recently I ordered their Grilled Vegetable salad, One of the best salads I have ever had. During the holidays they had special menus and their sausage stuffing was to die for. I can't wait until next year so I can order it again! I also catered an entire Christmas party with their appetizer platters and other various meets, cheeses and breads, everyone loved the food. I could seriously go on and on about how great Breadcrafters is, just go and try it, it's worth the trip!

Scottsdale, AZ
“Great lunch spot!”
Reviewed February 25, 2008

This is a great lunch spot for a quick lunch. I particularly love their Napa Valley Chicken Salad. And, they have very friendly service!