“Good NY style pizza”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Actually, we went to two different locations, but both have consistently good NY style pizza. We like the one in Scottsdale a lot.

Reviewed July 24, 2010

I love Chicago pizza, but Streets of NY pizza sure tests my loyalty! I just love it! I keep trying different pizzas in Phoenix but I end up comparing them to either Streets of NY or Rosati's. They also have great sandwiches too! We like the meatball or the chicken parmesian sandwiches. The pizza is NOT your commercial.....any size for 5 bucks type of stuff. You will pay a little more, but it's worth it!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed December 11, 2007

Wonderful food & service at reasonable prices.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Savage, Maryland
Reviewed November 12, 2007

Best Pizza Chain in the Valley for Jersey and NYC kids like me!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook