“Great food but dim lighting”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #1,097 of 3,165 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 28, 2014

The food itself was amazing the lighting was very very dim though. The bartender made great drinks when he got the order right. Our waitress was very kind and perky and willing to correct any errors often before we had even noticed them. She did a great job.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

A friend of whom i was visiting took me to this fabulous restaurant. I had heard of the Red Lobster but had not gone there. That was my first mistake. The service was warm, friendly and caring. The cocktails were just as we had ordered-mine a martini straight up and my friend had scotch on the rocks. Both were made to order and served with a friendly. Never rushed, not once and the restaurant was crowded. The view of the mountains enhanced our enjoyment and the evening meal of lobster, hot and sweet was excellent.
A place of pleasure and the view simply made the meal more enjoyable.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

My wife and I stopped in for dinner in late April 2013. We had their $30 dinner special for two and it was excellent. Seafood pasta for both of us - had the shrimp appy and added a great fudge brownie for dessert with ice cream. It was a great meal for a great price. I would highly recommend this special!!

Reviewed April 12, 2013

Waited 30 minutes to get in . Ordered the fish and chips....the chips were cold and soggy and may have been 7 on the plate , the fish tasted like it had been frozen for a year then cooked . Could not eat it. When we complained to the waitress she said only the specials are fresh. We will never go to any Red Lobster again.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

We had lunch specials, stuffed cod and chicken fettucine alfredo both were awesome.. Love the biscuits.