“worse fish I had ever eated”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #736 of 3,258 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Waited 30 minutes to get in . Ordered the fish and chips....the chips were cold and soggy and may have been 7 on the plate , the fish tasted like it had been frozen for a year then cooked . Could not eat it. When we complained to the waitress she said only the specials are fresh. We will never go to any Red Lobster again.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

We had lunch specials, stuffed cod and chicken fettucine alfredo both were awesome.. Love the biscuits.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I took my son in to this particular red lobster on cactus rd and ordered there Parmesan shrimp the week before I had ordered it and was great but this particular time when I ordered they came out with the Parmesan sprinkled on the shrimp not cooked like it was the first time so I let them know that the chef's were totally off there thinking and I was told that they had 2 different recipes for this particular item, (not told is in the beginning ) plus not on the menu there food has gone down hill in this particular restaurant I am not sure if I want to go back. Just be careful what u order if u go there an eat and ask a lot of questions

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Someone wrote a book called "White Tower, Red Lobster and Blue Lagoon" about the worst quality American restaurants and movies. Enough said.

1  Thank michjas
Reviewed February 2, 2013

We were headed into Phoenix to do some shopping and decided to stop at Red Lobster for lunch. We hadn't been to one for several months and decided it was time. We hadn't been to this one before, but when we walked in people greeted us quickly and had us sitting down in no time. The waitress came over quickly to see what we wanted to drink and if we wanted any appetizers. The biscuits that they serve are always great, but todays must have just came out of the oven. They were toasty warm and so delicious. I could have easily just had those for lunch they were so good. My husband ordered the stuffed mushrooms for an appetizer and trout, which came with a baked potato and broccoli. Those were the items he ordered for the side, there were other choices. I had the 30 piece parmesean and ranch shrimp plus the mango and jalapeno shrimp. I ordered broccoli and a side salad with them. They came on a bed of wild rice. There was just so much that I couldn't eat it all, but it was all delicious!! The service was great too by the way. She checked on us regularly and we were able to chat a little with her when she would come by. Very clean place and one we will be going to again.