“Gave this restaurant a THIRD chance today; still horrible and every other Five & diner Besides this location I've been to was gr”
Review of 5 & Diner- N. Tatum Blvd. - CLOSED

5 & Diner- N. Tatum Blvd.
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Paradise Valley
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Appearence: great & new
Food: like was poured out of a frozen food box tossed in the oven n served to your table.
Manager: talked about other customers as they left. Nice to our faces though.
Waitresses: very polite & patient
Prices: good deals & specials.
Also DO NOT ever order take out from this location! They will give you the most stale fries, the smallest chicken tender etc.

Phoenix, Arizona
“Good Breakfast, Good Service”
Reviewed July 18, 2012 via mobile

Ate at this location for breakfast at 9am on a Wednesday. No wait and the service was fine. I had the oatmeal which was good and inexpensive. Plenty of coffee was poured. Recommend this restaurant.

Phoenix, Arizona
“No Service when eating on the patio”
Reviewed May 4, 2012

Arizona Jerry said it best - slow to be seated, slow to get drink orders, slow to get food - if you get it. Left before I got mine after waiting 40 minutes. Told by the manager that I needed to let them know I was sitting on the patio and I needed to let them know I needed a waitress - even though I was seated by a hostess and given menus. I told the manager I would take my business elsewhere.

• Visited May 2012
Edmonton, Canada
“Great Breakfast.”
Reviewed December 10, 2011

No trip to Scottsdale is complete without having a meal at the diner.

Visited November 2011
Scottsdale AZ
“Closes thing to a diner back east!!!”
Reviewed October 24, 2010

Fish & Chips rule!!! Breakfast is well done. Burgers/Fries good choice. Try the shakes...you won't be disappointed.