“Just Chicken Breast”

Hong KONG Asian Cuisine
Ranked #1,931 of 3,132 Restaurants in Phoenix
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Still looking for that local Chinese restaurant that's great and low cost. Not a problem in California, but this is Arizona where PF Chang's and Pei Wei are king.

Anyways back to this restaurant. I'm not a fan of chicken breast in Chinese food. I'm a dark meat fan and the dishes taste better with it. I never ate at a Chinese restaurant in California that used chicken breast, which is probably why the cost is less.

I won't say that all Chinese restaurants in Cali are good since we've ate quite a few not so good ones. However, I just haven't found a good one in Arizona, yet.

I'm glad this restaurant opened as the other one down the street is not so good. This one is more consistent in flavor of the same dish. It's a small restaurant with a friendly staff.

I just hope they change to dark meat and drop the prices one or two dollars and then this place will be hopping all the time.

There are newer reviews for Hong KONG Asian Cuisine