“Amazing!”

Oregano's Pizza Bistro
Ranked #76 of 3,061 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Camelback East
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012

One of the best restaurants I have been to in a long time! Service was incredible. I ordered two slices of pizza for my little ones and they came pre-cut into little squares for easy handling for my little ones. I have NEVER been to a restaurant that has done this. Also the floured dough balls for the kids is genius. One of the best lunches my husband and I have had. We ordered a salad and pasta and split them both. Tasted amazing. This place is not overrated at all. It's the real deal and worth a visit. From now on whether it's a date night or girls night or family night out we are going to Oregano's because it's worth every penny.

Phoenix, Arizona, United States
“Some of best pizza in Phoenix”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2012

Plan on waiting and allowing 45 minutes for your deep dish pizza to cook. Service is always friendly and good.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Kathleen M
Maynooth, Ireland
“tasty, good portions”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2012

really good wings, tasty pizza and pastas/ meatball roll is really good, large portions common. service only average though

Visited August 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
“I love the Pizza cookie”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2012

It's a great place to go have lunch or dinner, I love the style and the music, the food is great, my favorite is the pizza cookie, but the pizza, wings and salads are yummy as well.

Visited September 2012
West Hills, CA
“WOW!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2012

Well it took 3 visits to finally get a parking space and not have to wait too long for a table. That's just how good the food is. I had the pesto pasta and not only was it good...the portion was so big that I had enough for 2 meals afterwards. The service was great...it was my server who recommended my dish...and I will have to go back for pizza...they even have chicago style in addition to ny style pizza. And I noticed tons of orders of wings passing me by.

• Visited August 2012