“Great Lunch”

Trattoria Del Piero
Ranked #894 of 3,156 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Love their olive oils so tried their restaurant at the Biltmore Union shopping center. Nice outdoor dining area. The service was great as well as the food. Their sandwiches were delicious. i had their signature Kalamata and my wife had the Arbequina Panini. They were outstanding. The side dish of pasta salad wasn't enough, could have eaten a bucket. Best I've ever had.
Worth the visit if you're in the area. Little hard to find but it's on the east end of the shopping center on the main corridor in the center of the mall.

1  Thank Dave B
Reviewed September 15, 2013

My wife and I drove 10-miles out of our way based on a recommendation; the drive was worth it! The food, atmosphere and service were excellent. We found this restaurant tucked away in a small area with some specially stores in a alcove off a large shopping area of Biltmore Union Plaza.
The cafe/bistro was very classy yet modern, we had a $9 appetizer plate that came with 3 different items, 2 of each. Every bite was a culinary surprise, and then our meals were just as good. I could not finish my lunch because I was so stuffed. The waiter paid very good attention to us and was very friendly.
We came with a coupon for the free appetizer because we had bought a bottle of aged balsamic vinegar across the hall; and by the time we checked out the bill set us back only $20!

1  Thank Sthomson77