“Very Good Breakfast”

Cuisines: American, Diner, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Neighborhood: Encanto
Reviewed October 27, 2012

I felt like eating a waffle this morning. I am truly glad that I went to First Watch for it. I was impressed with how fluffy it was and not too hard. They gave me a side of warm berry jam to put on it. It really hit the spot for me and my wife. By the time I left it was standing room only. From what I can see this place is a local favorite. I give a big thumbs up on this restaurant. I will be back again.

Reviewed June 27, 2012

When you are near St. Joseph's hospital and want a good mid-grade breakfast this is a very good option. You know it is likely very good when the Phoenix police frequent it on a regular basis.

2  Thank arizonaac
Reviewed June 19, 2011

I had breakfast here two mornings in a row while I was in Phoenix on business. The menu is extensive. I had the bacon/avocado omelette with salsa both mornings. It was tasty with the salsa, which gave it a little kick. I also had the fruit bowl and orange juice, which was fresh and delicious.

The food was fine but not spectacular. This is a chain and so aims at the average diner. What made me come back the second day, however, was the friendliness of the wait staff. It wasn't only my waitress the first morning (who came up to my table and greeted me the second morning even though I wasn't sitting in her area.) Everyone on the wait staff helped each other out and so I got to meet three waitresses each time I visited. They were all very friendly, completely oriented toward serving me, and were outgoing, conversational and funny.

Whomever manages this branch of First Watch is doing an excellent job of choosing staff. When I'm back in Phoenix I will eat here again. The prompt, friendly service both mornings made my days.

Reviewed January 19, 2009

I love the breakfast and brunch menu especially the Key West crepes. The service at this location is incredible.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook