“Awesome and very reasonable neighborhood chinese food. The staff is attentive and friendly, and the food is devine. I...”

Dragon Palace Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #1,786 of 3,086 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: Chinese
Neighborhood: Paradise Valley
Neighborhood: Paradise Valley
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed July 11, 2008

Awesome and very reasonable neighborhood chinese food. The staff is attentive and friendly, and the food is devine. I especially love the sugary bannana treats they give with every check.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Phoenix
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My trip to DP”
Reviewed May 23, 2008

I am a picky eater..... I dont like most chinese food establishments hoever the staff at this place is really nice and always happy to see me. I have been here more than 10 times and I have never had a bad meal. The enviroment is nice. Dark lights REAL! china artwork with dragons on the walls with really neat lighting fixtures. Nice comfy booths and they refil the soda's fast! I got the sweet n sour chicken but my all time fav are there egg rolls. THEY ARE RAD!

1 Thank sddeatherage
A TripAdvisor Member
“Excellent!”
Reviewed December 22, 2004

It's difficult to find good Chinese food in Phoenix. Look no further than the Dragon Palace! Be sure to try their Yushan Shrimp dish!!!

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member