“New York Style Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Camelback East
Reviewed May 10, 2012

This has to be the best neighborhood pizza anywhere! Have been eating the pizza for 30+ years. Wings are a good accompaniment. Enjoy!

Reviewed May 7, 2012

Okay, I'm a little biased here... my first date with my husband was a lunch here and we returned a short 3 months later when he asked me to marry him in one of the booths. Not so romantic, you say? I loved it. The place is an establishment in Phoenix, good food, easy to get into and out of. It'll always be special to me.

Reviewed April 11, 2012

We had a pepperoni and mushroom pizza that was excellent. Nice unique flavor, reminded me of pizza in Boston's north end. Great price as well. A pleasant surprise.

Reviewed March 28, 2012

Took my husband here for his birthday & we really enjoyed our evening.
Started with a bottle of a featured Italian Nero D'Avola. It was very good & at a great price.
Shared the Bruschetta. The tomato, olive oil & garlic mixture was very good, but they put it atop bread that had been toasted with a salty "garlic spread". So we ate the tomatoes & left the bread.
Each of us had a house salad. Fresh greens & fairly standard.
I had a pizza & my husband had the Chicken Parmesan. Both were good, but VERY salty.
The service was excellent!

Reviewed March 11, 2012

One of the "tried and true" Pizza Restaurants. We have been a customer of Red Devil for over 35 years.Year in, Year out, the quality never varies..just GREAT. Do not expect faddish pizzas, or fancy service and ambience, just expect and receive a pizza with quality toppings, and a wonderfull crust. In fact the crust is so flavorful that it is edible by itself.