“N'worries, it's a bloody croc,it is!”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #339 of 3,134 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Neighborhood: Paradise Valley
Neighborhood: Paradise Valley
Reviewed December 29, 2013

When my friend Ian visits Phoenix from Cali. where he currently resides we like to dine out. Sometimes lunch, other times dinner and the Outback Steakhouse in Metro Center is one of our haunts.
Great place where the menu is vast, food is terrific or bloody brilliant as some of us like to say. The steak, sirloin, shrimp, lobster and desserts and let me not leave out the blooming onion, as well as brew are all heavenly.
To work it off we usually head to Deer Valley to play indoor badminton @ the new PHXBC. That's Ian's thing as well as mine and a true blast.
Anyway the service, the food and the overall experience at this Aussie wonder is exemplary. That's true whether Ian and I go or the family and I do. Everyone has the same positive reaction to this restaurant regardless of location. I hope they stick around forever. Love the accents as well, kinda like the Dundee character from years back with shrimp on the Barbie and Fosters.

There are newer reviews for Outback Steakhouse

Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

Went here for lunch with family on the Sunday afternoon before Christmas. The place was dead. After eating here, I understand why.
The steaks were under seasoned and overly grizzly. Service was ok, but the server did manage to mix up three drink refills. Not a big deal, but it just compounded to average experience.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

The steaks are delicious, and espcially they have some special fries (Australian Fries or something!). Go for it! Oh...did I mention the compimentary breads that come along with the dinner are lovely too? :).

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Wonderful experience at this well known franchise. The food and service were phenomenal. Would definitely return for more....!

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Fred was an excellent and most attentive multi-tasking server for our Outback experience. We do not have this steakhouse where we live in Canada so it is always a night out we look forward to when we come to the States.

We were not disappointed at all, and completely enjoyed our meals. My wife also had the 3-type sangria sampler which is such a great idea to enable you to try several kinds. For the main meal I had RibEye steak and veggies, and my wife had a Victoria's filet and veggies. All just so good.

Great pricing, great service, great food, all good. Can't wait for the next trip to the States to enjoy it again!