“Awesome!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed February 10, 2017 via mobile

Such a cute place and the staff was so friendly! The food was amazing! If I'm ever back in Arizona, I hope to make it back! Fajitas were amazing and a large serving size!

1  Thank rfleming04

Reviewed January 29, 2017 via mobile

If you are downtown Phenix and would like authentic Mexican food, visit mi Amigos. Fast friendly service, nice decor, great tasting food. We all and the Fajitas, chicken and steak, apps with guacamole sauce, deserts, all good. Even their in house hot sauce was amazing. Eat here if you want authentic Mexican food, I would return the next time I am i. Phoenix.

Reviewed January 28, 2017

I stopped in while waiting for my hotel to prepare a room. The servers were friendly and the food was good. I arrived just in time for the start of happy hour (3pm) so I got a margarita at a really low price!

Reviewed January 25, 2017

We had a late lunch at Mi Amigo's today. We shared the Carnitas Yucatan. Plenty of food, plenty of flavor - great price, great wait staff. Give it a try if you're downtown!

Reviewed January 22, 2017

The day I came into Arizona on business, I took a walk across the street from the hotel and tried out Mi Amigo's. The service was friendly and attentive. Chips and salsa came to my table rather quickly along with a water. My waitress was informative about the different options. I ordered a sampler type platter. The food was presented nicely and had great color. She was proactive in service already planning to bring more salsa even before I asked.
Food was delicious and came rather quickly. Enjoyable lunch for my first day in Phoenix.