“I got food poisoning here.”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Neighborhood: Encanto
Neighborhood: Encanto
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I got food poisoning here.”
Reviewed March 17, 2008

I got food poisoning here.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Awesome! The staff is great! Excellent sushi.”
Reviewed February 24, 2008

Awesome! The staff is great! Excellent sushi.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Phoenix
“Holy Cow!!!”
Reviewed June 19, 2006

I have gone to this quaint Sushi Restaurant on several occasions. The food is adequate and service has always been efficient. Today (June 20th) I will not be returning. My companion and I enjoy Sushi at least once a week, and have eaten in Sushi Restaurants everywhere we go. Today we ordered Tuna Belly for lunch and imagine our shock when the bill came and we had been charged $45.00 for 6 thin slices That's right Forty Five Dollars. Surely there must have been a mistake however the owner informed us that Tuna Belly was very expensive. FORTY FIVE DOLLARS for 6 slices of Tuna Belly. The owner would not reduce the bill, and informed us that we should have asked the price. I have never paid that even in the most exclusive sushi restaurants in the country. We won't be returning ourselves but thought everyone ought to know to ask what "market price' means in this little sushi haven in Down Town Phoenix.

4 Thank Fdickens