“Great food and service”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Camelback East
Cross street: 16 Street
Description: Formerly the Fish Market, the new Bluewater Grill in Phoenix is the first Arizona location of a popular Southern California family of restaurants known for exceptionally fresh seafood, stylish interiors and a year-long calendar of seasonal tastings and special events. Lunch and dinner menus feature more than 40 varieties of fresh seafood and shellfish sourced from local fishermen and farmers worldwide.
Reviewed April 19, 2013

The clam chowder was awesome! The seafood was fresh and delicious. Service was perfect! I enjoyed eating outside, but the view was a bit lacking...

1  Thank NEhuntress

Reviewed April 18, 2013

This is one of my go-to spots for seafood. Never disappointed. The clam chowder is full of "meat" and always steaming hot. Excellent for fresh fish selections. I'm getting hungry just writing this...

1  Thank Mary L
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Had a chance to visit Bluewater Grill thanks to a mix-up in scheduling (I get to go again next week!) and was happy to find some delicious seafood. My wife and I started with a prawn cocktail of five large shrimp and a homemade cocktail sauce that at first looked ketchup-y but proved to be tangy and spicy with several background flavors such as horseradish and worcestershire.
I opted for the pappardelle shrimp and scallops. The wide pasta was cooked perfectly and made a nice bed for the succulent shrimp and scallops with mushrooms, spinach, squash morsels and pepitas. Very tasty; satisfying without feeling stuffed. My wife had Tilapia, which she enjoyed and finished. My shrimp and scallops and her tilapia were subtly seasoned to let the central flavors shine. These were both of the specialty portion of the menu so may or may not be there when you are there.
We could see the final prep area of the kitchen from our table and those two chefs were very skillful in preparing the final presentations. As many as nine plates were in progress at any given time and they moved quickly and skillfully to complete the orders. Bravo!

1  Thank Carl L
Reviewed April 5, 2013

We picked up an order of bacon wrapped scallops to go on one evening. They were delicious. I was impressed by the atmosphere when picking up the order, and the quality of the food, so we decided to return the following day for dinner. It was happy hour, so we tried several items off of the happy hour menu. The sushi was excellent. We also ordered some salads that were very good. We will return when we are in the area again.

1  Thank Summer L
Reviewed April 1, 2013

The service is outstanding. The food was great. The menu is varied. We were a party of five and everyone was pleased with their food. The sourdough bread is warm and ooh so tasty.

1  Thank LiJo4145