“consitantly good”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #567 of 3,054 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Deer Valley
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
tucson
“consitantly good”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

You can always count on a good meal here. Breakfasts are my favorite with an unending array of delicious options. Coffee's good, service quick and if you are a shopper the retail area is full of wonderful surprises.We stopped for a late night snack and I had sugar-free apple pie with sugar free ice cream and I swear it was the real deal ( hummmm ?)

Visited April 2013

“Never a bad choice”
Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

I usually always order breakfast, love their pancakes covered with blackberry compote. Today I ordered chicken tenderloin dinner, it comes with 3 sides and biscuits. My mom got their pork chop dinner. She really enjoyed her dinner stating her pork chop was excellent. Both if us got a sweet potato as one of our sides, I ate mine naked my mom had hers with cinnamon/ sugar. As a side I love their baby carrots and cinnamon apples but all are good choices.

Phoenix, Arizona
“Old fashioned comfort and style”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Great food and lovely comfortable surroundings. Service is good and friendly atmosphere. Prices are reasonable and I enjoy the store as well after a good meal. I especially like this place at holiday time. Very festive and upbeat.

• Visited December 2012
Gilbert, Arizona
“home cooking”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

I love this place , food is always good, no matter which one we went to going cross country , they were good quality and all very clean,good service

Visited February 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“Friendly Service, Fair Prices, Tasty Food”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

i think the description says enough :-) plus, u can shop for unique gifts and take home old fashioned gifts. Food + shopping...always great

Visited January 2013