“Feasts for the true Southerner”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #569 of 3,061 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Deer Valley
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
“Feasts for the true Southerner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

Of course the food is good fare no matter your ethnicity but as a Southerner the food is especially good. Great selection and great service. Love the gift shop too.

Visited May 2012

“Sad Manager”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012

Although we love the food at Cracker Barrel, I have to share a minor, but very disturbing event. My six year old daughter bought something on sale, that did not work. We took it back and the manager was ready to give us the full price back when I advised him that we bought it on sale, giving him the honest amount paid. When my daughter made a new selection, it was less money. Instead of giving her the difference he just said that "we are even" thus shorting my daughter on the money due her!!! Shame on him! I feel he is dishonest and took advantage of a six year old! Not very exciting about spending and supporting a place that is run by this person.

Visited August 2012
Chandler, Arizona
“Awful”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2012

Bland, stodgy food. Very unappetizing and disappointing. Spoiled our evening completely. Will never return.

verde valley
“Surprisingly good for a chain!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2012

This place represents a very convenient stop when coming into Phoenix from the north (or leaving).

We regularly visit this place for breakfast, which i have to say is consistently good. There is little else in the area, so I am glad to have this place.

CAUTION: If you are not a shopper, but are traveling with somebody who is, bring something to read. There is an "impulse-purchase" store as you enter/exit.

• Visited November 2012
Garden Grove, California
“Fun Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2012

Fun place to eat and shop, it was my first time to a Cracker Barrel and I really enjoyed it! The Chicken & Dumpling were yummy! And the waitress was very nice!

Visited November 2012