“A very good lunch experience - I would recommend it to you!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Coco's Bakery Restaurant
Dining options: Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Deer Valley
Pinellas Park, Florida
“A very good lunch experience - I would recommend it to you!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2012 via mobile

The unusual thing about this restaurant is that it puts the calorie count on every menu item right on the menu. Surprising for a place that has such a delicious looking assortment of pies and other desserts. I had the Greek feta salad which was very piquant and delicious, as well as being served in a very large platter. My husband had the turkey vegetable salad, which was so large he needed to take some of it home. The restaurant was clean, and the staff was accommodating friendly and courteous. We would definitely eat here again.

1 Thank 1147mollybrown

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Okay, But Average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2012

Some days you stop at a restaurant, eat, and leave. There was nothing wrong, but there was nothing especially impressive about the experience. That is what we found at this location. It is an older restaurant, clean, neat, but not necessarily impressive. Prices were average, and so was the food and service. If you are visiting Sun City, AZ it is a convenient place to stop, right on a main street, and easy to access.

Locations are throughout California, Arizona and Nevada.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank DSStephens
Arizona
“Visited N. 7th Street, Phoenix, near downtown”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2011

This is a location I regularly meet colleagues. It lives up to expectations. First it is centrally located because we meet from all over the Valley. Our orders are accurate, they are tasty with good variety and value, and they arrive at our table hot and timely. Most visits it seems Heather is our waitress. She remembers us visit to visit and often suggest our favorite beverages, and usually remembers our preference of salad dressings, and other such details.

• Visited November 2011
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Great Breakfast with Better-Than-Expected Ingredients”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2011

We actually ate at the location in downtown Phoenix on 7th street, but I presume they are all similar. I was pleasantly surprised with my breakfast at Coco's. They had a very extensive menu with all the typical breakfast favorites from omelets to crepes and blintzes, but they take the "typical" a step beyond. Right now they are offering a special fresh strawberry menu. And they also have special "Fit and Healthy" options. I had a Mushrom, Tomato and Egg White Scramble and was amazed that it contained fresh sautéed portabello and crimini mushrooms as opposed to just standard white buttons. My daughters crepes were delicious and had a sauce made out of huge fresh strawberries. The coffee was pretty darn good too, and I am picky about my coffee. All that and free WiFi!

1 Thank JRF-WS
Phoenix, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Coco's - Great Prime Rib for the Price!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2011

I was pleasantly surprise by the prime rib at my friendly neighborhood Coco's located on 48th Street and Thomas Road in Phoenix. The meat was flavorful and tender, the baked potato was steaming hot and fresh, and the sauteed veggies were crisp and flavorful.

I have also sampled their steak plate with the pico de gallo, black beans and grilled asparagus.....outstanding!

The servers there are always attentive and the location is very clean. Also, the prices are very reasonable and the portions sizes are filling.

Great job Coco's!