“3$ for the best pizza lunch in the valley”
Review of Pat's Pizza Plus

Cuisines: Pizza
Neighborhood: Camelback East
Neighborhood: Camelback East
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Great food. For. 3$ if you can get a delicious lunch. I am from ny and I know great pizza. Parking is tough but worth it

Reviewed November 11, 2012

My husband and I are New Yorkers born & bred, and self confessed pizza snobs. Pat's Pizza Plus is the closest thing to the pizza we grew up loving. It's right in our Phoenix neighborhood (thankfully!) and they deliver. They serve pizza by the slice, but we usually get the special of a large plus an order of wings. The pizza has never disappointed, but I have to say the pasta entrees are another story. The meat sauce tasted like it had been made with watered down ketchup and I couldn't even find words for how sad the Alfredo was. We've been ordering from Pat's for years though, we just stick to the pizza and we're always happy!

Reviewed September 22, 2012

I just had the twin towers combo for the first time. The pizza is very good hot but even better cold.
iF YOUR A COLD PIZZA FAN LIKE ME I RECOMMEND IT. The wings were very good also, nice and spicy with Tabasco but not as messy as Long Wong's.25 bucks for a large pepperoni pizza and 30 wings. Not to shabby!

Reviewed September 30, 2010

Believe or not, Pizza in NY is actually better than Pizza in Italy. That's why New Yorkers are so picky when it comes to Pizza. As for New Yorkers that moved to different parts of the country, we found ourselves being homesick because we cannot find good pizza. Well, say no more, I found the place, It's Pat's Pizza in Pheonix. After years of torturing myself eating at Pizza Hut's, Domino's, and the list goes on. Watching 16 yrs old kids using dough presser to make pizza. Today, I finally can say, "NO MORE!". Pat's Pizza offered the authenticity of NY Pizza, the way it should be made with Pizza man tossing and stretching dough by hands. It's absolutely an Art to watch, which is something you don't see anymore. The owner, Joe used to own pizzeria and italian restaurant in NY, no wonder, the food is so good here. Well, I finally found home again, and it's not New York, but Pat's Pizza in AZ.

Reviewed September 20, 2006

This hidden gem makes up for the many mediocre to poor quality restaurants in Phoenix. It all starts with the crust -- tender, perfectly soft inside, perfectly crisp outside, with a fresh-baked flavor that stands on its own, even without the toppings. The calamari is spectacular, and the wings stand up to any in town for quality and consistency. Get yourself a Twin Towers special next time you don't feel like cooking, and you will not be disappointed!

2  Thank rob_dobbs