“Good food and sevice”

Ranked #807 of 3,176 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Camelback East
Description: Hole-in-the-Wall restaurant is located in an old ranch house built by hand in the early 1940's and offers some of the best Western-style dining in the Valley.
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Excellent b-b-q ribs and chicken. Good portions of food, tasty and well presented. Also a good choice too.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Service was great! Food was better than advertised by our server!
It was on the property of our hotel, just a short walk near their shops and little western town. Western foods served with a smile! And the old fashion peach cobbler with ice cream was perfect.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

We went here for a quick lunch. They offered to seat us inside or outside, overlooking the water park. I ordered the mac 'n cheese with a side of jalapeno cole slaw and my dining partner ordered the pulled pork sandwich. We also ordered the fiery cheese and chips. The fiery cheese wasn't terribly fiery, so I would probably not order that again. But mac 'n cheese was good, with pieces of andouille sausage and the jalapeno cole slaw was excelent with a nice bit of heat. My dining partner said the pulled pork was good.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I have to say I am jaded by the "western style" restaurants in the area. I won't name names, but their food usually sucks. We stayed at Squaw Peak and ate at the Hole in the Wall for Lunch and Breakfast. I was pleasantly surprised that the shrimp tacos and pulled pork were excellent and we loved the fresh baked corn muffins! I also had the cowgirl breakfast and it was great too! I wish all of the western-style restaurants in the Phoenix area were this good! Definitely recommend!

Reviewed May 24, 2013

The food variety is great. They have many gluten free options clearly labeled on the menu. Salmon was great and the ribeye also looked delicious. Drinks a little bit pricey, but they always are at Hiltons. Service was friendly, though a little bit slower than typical.