“Favorite pizza in the Valley”
Review of Spinato's Pizzeria

Spinato's Pizzeria
Ranked #68 of 3,156 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Paradise Valley
Reviewed August 7, 2013

I have been to Spinato's for dine-in, delivery, and take out and I had great experiences with all 3! The pizza is insanely delicious with its thin crust, wide array of toppings, and sweet and tangy tomato sauce. I've also had the ravioli, salad, and garlic bread and I was not disappointed. I recommend Spinato's to everyone I know if the PHX area.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Get the spinach special thin crust pizza...not a mistake! Their sausage pizza was also really good. I like pizza with a lot of flavor, with herbs and garlic, so this was delicious.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

My wife and I took my son and his girlfriend here for his 36th birthday. When I asked him where he would like to go for pizza he suggested Spinato's. Boy, what a great choice. We had the super six and I'm telling you it was delicious. I love pizza and in my mind there is really no bad pizza its just that some are better than others and Spinato's is one of the best I've ever had. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

You will not be disappointed when going to Spinatos Pizzeria! This is a quaint family owned place that has a great Italian feel and the food is outstanding! Anything you get to eat there is fantastic! My favorite is the "Mamma's signature pizza" The sauce is incredible! Happy hour has $2.00 beers and $5.00 glasses of wine! This is my favorite place in Arizona for pizza!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I lived in Chicago for 50 years and ate a lot of pizza in that time. Most people think that the deep dished or stuffed pizzas that became popular in the 70's are "Chicago style", but most pizza in Chicago is thin crust (not paper thin, but hearty), loaded with fresh ingredients (compared to NY style), and cut in squares (so you can eat 5 or 6 pieces). It is a meal not a snack.

Spinatos, a family owned and operated restaurant, is right on. All first generation Chicagoans, they get it right, even if a few of the hired help do not understand.

My only gripe is the Italian Beef sandwich, which was good, was more like a French Dip than a typical IB. They need to spice it up a bit.