“Simply the best Pizza I have EVER had”
Review of Spinato's Pizza

Spinato's Pizza
Ranked #638 of 3,088 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Neighborhood: Camelback East
Phoenix, Arizona
“Simply the best Pizza I have EVER had”
Reviewed December 13, 2013

Cheese will melt off the pizza top. Utterly delicious. Wide choice of toppings but it is the fresh, hot, juicy, generous quality of the pizza that renders it delectable.

Large is quite big.

Pitchers of beer for a table are available as well as individual bottles.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Standing I

“Love the new location”
Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

We have loved Spinato's forever & the new location is wonderful. It took a long time to get it opened, but they got it right. We had our usual pizza, but they have expanded to menu to include more entree items & more appetizers too. Good job!!!

• Visited November 2013
Pennsylvania
“Great dinner for a wedding rehearsal”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Im from Central PA. I dont care what people talk about tourist pizza from cities around the US. If you want the best pizza in the country you come to Central and NE PA. Not Chicago. Not most of NY although there are amazing pizza joints in NY. Just Stay away from Old Forge, PA which is a tourist haven and has digusting pizza.

That being said I was actually pleased with Spinatos. Someone made a review before me about canned mushrooms. Maybe its just me but fresh mushrooms on pizza is gross anyway. Im a big mushroom fan but not fresh on pizza.

Anyway with our party of 25 or so we have about 6 different pizzas. From margherita, to the meat lovers, to pesto and vegetarian. I was very pleased with all. Its definately not NY style that im used and prefer. But all in all this is a nice restaurant. Their sauce is very good. and you cant really screw up a pizza as long as you have a good crust and sauce. Hats off, I wasnt expecting this in Phoenix.

• Visited November 2013
Arizona
“Canned mushrooms. Really?”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

It has been several years since I've been to Spinato's. I used to take my own bottle of wine, but they apparently got a beer/wine license since then. The architecture/decor hasn't changed. I saw a sign on 7th St and Missouri that says Spinato's is coming soon. So maybe they are running this location into the ground?
I ordered my drink and personal-size pizza. The soda was like a brown snow-cone, granulated ice packed in the cup. I was not offered a refill at any point.
The pizza was ho-hum. I remember having a spinach pizza years ago that I enjoyed, but my thin-crust personal pizza was uninteresting. Canned mushrooms... need I say more?
The "parmesan cheese" (?) in the shaker jar on the table had very poor flavor.

• Visited October 2013
“Everyone Friendly”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This neighborhood restaurant, (and it can be found in a few different areas), has been consistently good. Their choices of freshly made pizzas and calzones are always tasty. The staff always friendly and informative. If there is a down side it can be the wait time in Phoenix but that will soon be remedied by a new restaurant in a new location! Looking forward to that.

Visited October 2013