“Mmmm Mmmm Good”
Review of The Capital Grille

The Capital Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #33 of 3,132 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Camelback East
Description: You are cordially invited to join us for an evening or afternoon of relaxed elegance and exceptional cuisine. Our impressive menu of nationally renowned dry aged steaks and the freshest of seafood will ignite your culinary imagination as our award-winning wine list of more than 5,000 bottles awakens your inner sommelier. And as our gracious, knowledgeable servers delight you with their uncanny ability to anticipate your every need, you’ll experience firsthand why the American Culinary Federation recently bestowed upon us their “Achievement of Excellence Award.” Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion or hosting a business luncheon or dinner, we can help you flawlessly pull off any private dining event. Our event planning staff has extensive experience and the ideal materials to work with—a capital setting, distinctive food and unmatched service.
Reviewed May 20, 2013

It is a classic restaurant in a most pleasing venue. The food is superb and the service is excellent. The staff is focused on your satisfaction. It is a most enjoyable experience. Definitely worth you time and money.

There are newer reviews for The Capital Grille

Reviewed May 17, 2013

I've been to the Capital Grille for lunch and dinner a number of times. It's consistently good. Twice a year ( Easter and Mother's Day ) Capital Grille has a little publicized brunch. My wife and I have been to the last 3 brunch events, and thought they were an excellent value. I wouldn't have thought of Capital Grille for Sunday brunch buffet, but the food assortment is fresh and plentiful, and the lobster eggs benedict is superb. We've been to other Sunday brunches around the Valley, but this one is exceptional. Even though it's a buffet, the service is spot on and there's not the feeling of " fend for yourself ". It's only a twice a year brunch ( or so I was told ), but a pleasant discovery.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

We recently had dinner here to celebrate my daughter's grad from ASU. She choose this restaurant because when she worked as an intern at the capital, she heard the senators always frequented it. The service is remarkable, I felt completely catered to without being hovered over. My entree was less than wonderful and with lots of apologies they whisked it away & insisted on bringing me something else AT NO CHARGE! After dinner they brought us a large tray with selections of their desserts all cut into small pieces so we all could enjoy them (again at no charge!). I lost count of the amount of times the waiter and manager apologized (I started to feel embarrassed that I sent the meal back). I would definitely revisit the restaurant. The experience (and everyone else' food) were impeccable.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

A wonderful (lunch) dining experience enveloped with excellent service, a lovely atmosphere and predominantly outstanding food. With that said, the lobster and crab burger was exceptional and worth a return visit based on its own merits!

Reviewed May 12, 2013

My favorite meal at Capital Grille, crazy enough, is their cheeseburger with truffle fires! All I can say is AMAZING! Moist, juicy full of flavor and always great service by the staff. Hands down best burger around.