“Wonderful Thai Food.”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Waitstaff
Phoenix
“Wonderful Thai Food.”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

The Thai food here is terrific and I love the Thai iced tea. They offer a large variety of food choices including old favorites, new choices and unique desserts. It's a peaceful, restful atmosphere where you can relax and enjoy good food and service.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank 331331

Phoenix, Arizona
“Good Thai with a GREAT BIG Menu!”
Reviewed December 22, 2013

I was going to get the pumpkin curry because not too many places offer it but one of the specials was PUMPKIN Cashew Basil with vegetables and egg so I got that instead. It was tasty and unlike any Thai dish I had before because the sauce was very unusual with an egg. I like that you can get brown rice here and my husband ordered the Basil Duck. You can get your meals mild medium or hot. We both got hot and I would rate it at a 6.5 out of ten for heat. We were asked if the food was hot enough and were offered something to spike them but we declined because we though the spice was just right in both dishes. In both dishes they used cilantro and basil. I plan to return.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank TheSaltyPepper
Columbus, Georgia
“If you like Thai food”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

My friend and I went for our second visit to Thai Lotus which is very close to my home. It was a Saturday and no other customer was in the restaurant. We each had the pumpking curry and found it to be delicious! I requested mild while my friend requested the spicy version. The service was superb and everything met our expectations. This was our second visit and we were not disappointed. It is sad because the road construction on 19th obscures the business and they have only been in business since May of this year. I would highly recommend this restaurant.
Star