“AMAZING HOT DOGS”
Review of Nogales Hot Dogs

Nogales Hot Dogs
Ranked #1,014 of 3,299 Restaurants in Phoenix
Reviewed June 30, 2014

If one likes hot dogs, this place IS NOT TO BE MISSED!!! Any review is inadequate. The buns are blissful, toppings great, price amazing, dogs yummy, and owner/proprietor delightful. I didn't know of this place's existence for years.

After finding out about it and trying their dogs, at least once weekly, I told everyone I knew.

He's only there at 6 p.m. at night until 10 or 11 p.m. Look for the canopy and set-up in the parking lot of the establishment (which changes from time to time) at that corner.

You'll go...and go back...and return again!!

Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

Went to this hotdog stand tonight. It opens about 7 p.m. is clean, quaint, comfortable and nicely lit up with outdoor furniture seating. The hotdogs were unbelievable! The bolillo (not sure the exact name) are Mexican hot dog buns and are cloud like. I loved them and am going to try to find a bakery that sells them. If I find one I'll never buy an American hotdog bun again. The hotdog was wrapped in bacon and amazing. I ordered mine with everything then added more toppings. Next time I'll order extra sauce - either crema or mayo (not sure). 2 hot dogs and a bottled water were $7.00. A really special meal!