“Everything is excellent.”

Phoenix, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Everything is excellent.”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

I eat here all the time and everything is delicious. My favorite is jade red chicken and you get a cookie with your meal. You can sample pretty much everything on the menu, be careful some of the spicy food is pretty spicy.

Visited June 2013

Carmel, Indiana
“I miss Chino!!”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

I was a regular at Chino until I moved to the Midwest 7 years ago. Took a trip back to Phoenix last year, and this was the first place we stopped for a meal! I miss having food diversity...my favorites are jade red chicken and their smooth and spicy black beans! Divine!! Can't forget the snickerdoodle that comes with your meal either...mmmm!

• Visited July 2012
Nice, California
“"don't get the hype"”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

I came here excited for something diferent but it ended in dissapointment. Dirty........not so good food......confusing menu and again diry.I do not recommend stopping here just keep moving.

1 Thank sarah s
Phoenix, Arizona
“Unique! Chinese, Mexican and Jamaican All in One”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

If you don't know what the try - stop by the sampler station. They will give you a taste of everything. There is something here for everyone. The Jerk Fried Rice is the best.

1 Thank Mark O
Fountain Hills, Arizona
“Good, but not as good as the T.A.' reviews might indicate”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Unbelievably friendly and helpful. Sample station allows you to try anything/everything in advance. Quite busy for lunch. Located in strip mall. A bit of a hole in the wall (apparently was on Triple D back in 2008-9). Food had a "fast food" sense... entree, beans, rice thrown into a round aluminum "take home" style container. Jade Red Chicken was clearly our best choice... pretty much a sweet/sour/slightly spicy chicken. I love spicy food (Thai, etc)... but the Pollo Diablo wasn't spicy... it was ruined with garlic beyond what humans can tolerate. The Jerk Fried Rice was quite good. Our first two meals apparenly were prepared wrong as when delivered to our table (yelling across the room.... "Bob")... the server commented, "this isn't right" .. and we waited for second tries to be delivered. The Cuban Black beans were great... much better than the normal refried beans. $20 for two combo meals and two diet pepsi's. Glad we went... but we won't make a special trip to get back again....