“sandwiches at their best”
Review of Duck & Decanter

Duck & Decanter
Ranked #523 of 3,188 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: Diner, Delicatessen, International
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed February 10, 2013

this place is tucked away, but well worth the effort to get to!!! they have about every sandwich you can imagine, cheeses, meats, breads, etc... you get alot for your money and it's not over priced.... this place rocks!! and has for years and year....

Reviewed February 8, 2013

I love this place it has been here for years, my Dad ate here when he worked and the nearby and now gone Colonnade Mall and I eat there now that I work downtown. I love "The Whole Thing" and "The Pocket" sandwiches!

Reviewed February 1, 2013

Eat here often with the wife. We both love their sandwiches. It's a basic place but the food is good and the folks pleasant.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

I have had many a sandwich from the D&D during my time in Phoenix. Every time the sandwiches are top notch. There are some ingredients that sound a bit odd in the descriptions, but once you start eating, you will enjoy the combinations.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

Enjoyed the food, good service. Not a wow me place but good to take a business associate or guest. I remember that it felt like I was in an English restaurant or an English riding club eartery.