“Excellent Sandwiches”

Cuisines: Diner, Deli, International
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Eat here often with the wife. We both love their sandwiches. It's a basic place but the food is good and the folks pleasant.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

I have had many a sandwich from the D&D during my time in Phoenix. Every time the sandwiches are top notch. There are some ingredients that sound a bit odd in the descriptions, but once you start eating, you will enjoy the combinations.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

Enjoyed the food, good service. Not a wow me place but good to take a business associate or guest. I remember that it felt like I was in an English restaurant or an English riding club eartery.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

I have been going to the Camelback location since high school, it was part of the Berridge nursery. The sandwiches have not changed, the staff is great, when ever I am in Phoenix it is on my list. One of the previous reviews talk about the wait. I've waited maybe 10 minutes, and can either wander the store or get a table and read the newspaper.

Thanks DnD!

Reviewed November 27, 2012

Duck & Decanter has the best picnic boxes! An old Phoenix tradition with great food and tons of great gift items and food items!