“Amazing!!!!”

Pomo Pizzeria Napoletana - Phoenix
Ranked #2 of 3,086 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Pomo Pizzeria Napoletana creates the truly authentic pizza experience utilizing the same simple methods that were practiced for hundreds of years in Napoli, Italy where pizza was born and perfected. Pomo's Pizza is produced according to the Neapolitan tradition where each pizza is a unique piece of art. We combine the slow levitation method to produce our homemade dough, all natural ingredients, and the Blast-Cooking process for 60–90 seconds at 905°C on our wood burning oven imported from Italy to lock in flavors, natural aroma and moisture. This gives the pizza a soft and digestible crust, which is the signature style of a true Napoletana Pizza. Our pizza is made from slow-rising sourdough with a minimum of 24 hours in the rising process. We are proud to be the First - "AVPN" Associazione Verace Pizza Napoletana certified Restaurant in Arizona. We take Neapolitan pizza seriously and you will be able to tell with every taste.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing!!!!”
Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

I never had real Italian pizza, but I have to say this was WONDERFUL! I was visiting from New York with my mom and sister and I believe that I would visit here again. :) Wish it was in New York.

Doha, Qatar
“Great pizza and quick service”
Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

My son and I recently visited Pomo during a weekend trip to Phoenix. Quick service and wonderful food. Definitely recommended!!

Visited July 2014
Phoenix
“A Must Taste!”
Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I were downtown at a conference and decided to try out Pomo. This place is awesome!!! The service was fantastic. Very friendly and fast as well.

We had a quatrino pizza which was one of the best Pizzas I have ever had. The owner/manager came by at the end of the meal with a complimentary drink of Lemonciello Cream and powdered sugar pastries. Both were terrific.

If you are downtown, I would highly recommend this place.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank jstdoeit
Hamburg
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Talk about homemade!! 👍👍”
Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

Pizza was so tasty, service was great and then surprised with a shot of homemade limoncello! YUUMMM, creamy wonderfulness let me tell you! They open at 5pm, we got there at 5:30 (perfect timing!) all the tables I saw were full! Guess everyone knows how good this place is!

Mesa, Arizona
“Fabulous fresh food.”
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

We've had pizza traveling throughout Italy and this pizza is just as good.. If not better. We visited with our family who foodies in search of Pizza Bianco because they heard that it was "Famous". We promised them that Pomo was better and should have the same notariety as Pizza Bianco. There is always a table ready within 5 mins and the servers are all so friendly. We offer the Pomo pizza to our first timers and we usually will get a different pizza and salad when we go. Everything on the menu is yummy... Including the desserts. Enjoy!

• Visited June 2014