“Happy Hour”
Review of Salty Sow

Salty Sow
Reserve with OpenTable
Salty Sow is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #55 of 3,300 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: American, Gastropub
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Tatum Blvd
Description: Salty Sow serves chef-driven, modern farmhouse cuisine, combining new cooking techniques with old-world methods like braising, poaching, and stewing. Our signature cocktail ingredients come fresh out of the garden, featuring local and organic spirits.
Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

Been coming here 4.5 years since the opening, nice atmosphere good diverse food and great staff!!! Great local place and great date restaurant . Management is friendly!!! John and Lynda!!!! Bartenders Tony, Jenna and Tyler. Recommend this place for food, fun atmosphere

Reviewed August 6, 2017

My niece and her husband introduced us to this wonderful restaurant. Never had better Southwestern food in my life. Green chili app was great. Fried green tomatoes the best I have ever eaten!
Must Try!!!

Reviewed August 4, 2017

A group of us made dinner out of several unique appetizers. This is a fun place. It can get very loud and not a good place for young children. There are so many unusual food combinations to tempt the taste buds. Unfortunately many food items are either fried, or slathered with fat, but if you share these small plates it makes it all worthwhile.

Reviewed July 29, 2017

Have had many great meals there........outside patio great in winter. Don't get a lot of food, but what you get is good... some unique dishes, always love anything I can get an egg on top especially a taco

Reviewed July 28, 2017 via mobile

Two friends and I visited Salty Sow at the end of a business trip. The manager of our hotel recommended this restaurant, as well as three other colleagues from our meeting. Being from other parts of the country, we decided to go here for a fun and yum-time.

Salty Sow had a great atmosphere when we entered, and we immediately felt good about our choice. We were led to our table and almost laughed aloud when these three short women needed to climb up on high stools to be seated.

We ordered the house wine, and were brought 3 pieces of toast about 2x3 inches each as an accompaniment. My two friends ordered Asiago-crusted halibut with broccolini. They loved the fish. Actually raved about it. On the other hand, having had fish three nights prior, I ordered the 12 oz prime rib (wish it could have been 6 oz). I wanted it cooked as medium rare. It came to me with smashed garlic potatoes and a small salad, and it was as rare and as salty as it could be which is hard for me to admit because I love salt and work hard to go without.

The sweet waitress did offer to return my meal and have another one cooked, but since they would have to throw this away, I just couldn't let them do that. She did bring us a dessert of banana fosters beignets. So the dessert made everything okay.