“Enjoyable Place”
Review of Salty Sow

Salty Sow
Reserve with OpenTable
Salty Sow is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #54 of 3,300 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: American, Gastropub
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Tatum Blvd
Description: Salty Sow serves chef-driven, modern farmhouse cuisine, combining new cooking techniques with old-world methods like braising, poaching, and stewing. Our signature cocktail ingredients come fresh out of the garden, featuring local and organic spirits.
Reviewed July 29, 2017

Have had many great meals there........outside patio great in winter. Don't get a lot of food, but what you get is good... some unique dishes, always love anything I can get an egg on top especially a taco

Reviewed July 28, 2017 via mobile

Two friends and I visited Salty Sow at the end of a business trip. The manager of our hotel recommended this restaurant, as well as three other colleagues from our meeting. Being from other parts of the country, we decided to go here for a fun and yum-time.

Salty Sow had a great atmosphere when we entered, and we immediately felt good about our choice. We were led to our table and almost laughed aloud when these three short women needed to climb up on high stools to be seated.

We ordered the house wine, and were brought 3 pieces of toast about 2x3 inches each as an accompaniment. My two friends ordered Asiago-crusted halibut with broccolini. They loved the fish. Actually raved about it. On the other hand, having had fish three nights prior, I ordered the 12 oz prime rib (wish it could have been 6 oz). I wanted it cooked as medium rare. It came to me with smashed garlic potatoes and a small salad, and it was as rare and as salty as it could be which is hard for me to admit because I love salt and work hard to go without.

The sweet waitress did offer to return my meal and have another one cooked, but since they would have to throw this away, I just couldn't let them do that. She did bring us a dessert of banana fosters beignets. So the dessert made everything okay.

Reviewed July 10, 2017

We have been eating at the Salty Sow since it first opened in 2013 and have yet to have a bad meal or experience. While their menu has standards that have remained constant, they continually update their specials including main dishes and desserts. Salty sow has a decent selection of local craft beers to complement your meal and they have live entertainment on certain nights of the week.

Reviewed June 19, 2017 via mobile

Daughter suggested this place for a reunion with college kids. Food is great- and at happy hour prices. Fried green tomatoes are a must. Salads are huge and service wonderful. Worth the time to stop here!

Reviewed June 17, 2017

Great food, excellent atmosphere and always a good time. Awesome place; happy hour is the way to go!