“Love this place!”
Review of Salty Sow

Salty Sow
Reserve with OpenTable
Salty Sow is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #54 of 3,300 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: American, Gastropub
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Tatum Blvd
Description: Salty Sow serves chef-driven, modern farmhouse cuisine, combining new cooking techniques with old-world methods like braising, poaching, and stewing. Our signature cocktail ingredients come fresh out of the garden, featuring local and organic spirits.
Reviewed June 17, 2017

Great food, excellent atmosphere and always a good time. Awesome place; happy hour is the way to go!

Reviewed June 11, 2017

My husband was in the mood for a burger and we wanted to try some place we hadn't been. I wasn't too hungry and I'm always up for a salad. We went to the Salty Sow for an early dinner on Saturday. To our surprise, they had a happy hour! Not many places have happy hours on the weekends. We ordered the Brussel sprouts, and they were delicious. The waiter was very helpful and suggested the PV salad. My husband had the double cheeseburger and added the pork belly. He loved his burger on the brioche bun, fries were really good too. My salad was very good, included kale, dates, hard boiled egg, chicken, pork belly and candied almonds. I opted out of the bleu cheese. My only complaint is that this salad was LOADED with calories, but it was very good. Lot's of pork choices, probably not the place for healthy cuisine.

Reviewed May 28, 2017 via mobile

The $33 prefix portions were minuscule in comparison to the other five restaurants that we visited for AZ restaurant week. The food lacked artistic presentation and flavor was unremarkable. The slow cooked beef shoulder was excessively salty. Overall nothing to write home about. Taking away from an already discouraging experience was the invasion of the flies out on the patio. You would probably do better to look elsewhere.

Reviewed May 25, 2017

Been meaning to try this place forever and restaurant week gave us an excuse. Went early for the happy hour which was a great deal. ad the mushrooms and the fish taco. Yum! Then fried green tomatoes and beet appetizers followed by the salmon and pork chop. Delicious! Desserts of cherry cobbler and butterscotch pudding topped with loads of whipped cream (at our request!). The dirty sow martini is amazing. Will definitely be back

Reviewed May 23, 2017 via mobile

Everything was perfect about this gastropub. Food that was crafted to perfection. Rib-eye tacos were fantastic. Must try the BBQ pinto beans. Flipping awesome. Not kidding. I almost asked to sub them but i am glad i did not.
I sat at the bar and the bartenders were personable and attentive. Felt like i knew them for years. Overall a great place to enjoy some really good eats.